5th ANNUAL FLIGHTSIMCON ANNOUNCES INITIAL SPONSORS, EXHIBITORS FOR 2017 EVENT

John Venema

5th ANNUAL FLIGHTSIMCON ANNOUNCES INITIAL SPONSORS, EXHIBITORS FOR 2017 EVENT

WINDSOR LOCKS, CT, USA – February 6, 2017 – FlightSimCon 2017, the largest annual aviation and flight simulation conference, is proud to announce the first round of sponsors and exhibitors for the 2017 event. The conference, which is now in its fifth year, takes place on Saturday and Sunday, June 10 & 11, at the Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley International Airport, just outside of Hartford, Connecticut.  The event is for all ages, and is the largest flight simulation and aviation conference held in the United States. Last year, the conference attracted more than 500 pilots, students, air traffic controllers, and simulation enthusiasts from around the world.

“The early interest from sponsors and exhibitors so far this year has been amazing,” said event volunteer Evan Reiter. “Attendees should expect another great turnout with exhibitors from across the industry” he continued. 

The conference is pleased to once again be partnered with top-tier sponsor Orbx Simulation Systems, who will not only have a large exhibit set up on the ground floor of the conference, but will also be sponsoring the social event on Saturday evening. Other sponsors include SimMarket, JustPlanes, GoFlight Technologies, PILOT’s, Fly Tampa and Big Fat Simulations. In addition, the conference has partnered with PC Pilot Magazine, FlightSim.com, and AirDailyX, all of which will be attending and covering the event. 

Within the first month of registration, the conference has already confirmed the following exhibitors in addition to Orbx:  GoFlight Technologies, Aerosoft/Laminar Research, PILOT’s, Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, Boston Virtual ARTCC, VATSIM, IVAO, Javiator, EasternHops, QualityWings, FS Flight Control and Just Flight. New exhibitors are being added all the time. Keep an eye on the conference website and Facebook/Twitter for updates about new exhibitors.

-------

Orbx is once again the main conference sponsor and this year we will have Ed Correia, Ken Hall, Jarrad Marshall, Alex Goff, Ben McClintock and myself on the Orbx booth. Holger Sandman is also possibly attending.

Come and join us for great speaker sessions, the biggest FS vendors and lots of after hours banter and fun. Orbx will be making several big product announcements at the conference as well and you'll be able to get hands-on with beta products on our two big 4K TVs attached to monster PCs from our friends at Jetline Systems http://jetlinesystems.com/

If you are planning to attend, get your registration in now to obtain the early-bird pricing:

http://flightsimcon.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Have a good time there guys, I can just wish. Any news on the English one yet John and I hope there will be a better presence of Orbx there this year than there was last year. My son and I whent for the first time and had a great day and will definitely be going this year. Derek.

Archived