GEN, looking for ships

Jack Sawyer

Took off from EDHK as was it Martyn suggested?  And headed east looking for ships.  Found some nice ones.  Love the sim even more now.

Q30Mgm9.jpg

lF8c8ey.jpg

fgB1U1S.jpg

S349TCC.jpg

04gxudd.jpg

g883JEY.jpg

7p3fIK5.jpg

KdffPUK.jpg

J4lVA3d.jpg

TygO94C.jpg

LqKs29g.jpg

uAXBL9i.jpg

w28H9TL.jpg

Gotta go, severe thunderstorm warning, flash flood watch, high wind warning, and a tornado alert!  Yikes!

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Took off from EDHK as was it Martyn suggested?  And headed east looking for ships.  Found some nice ones.  Love the sim even more now.

Q30Mgm9.jpg

lF8c8ey.jpg

fgB1U1S.jpg

S349TCC.jpg

04gxudd.jpg

g883JEY.jpg

7p3fIK5.jpg

KdffPUK.jpg

J4lVA3d.jpg

TygO94C.jpg

LqKs29g.jpg

uAXBL9i.jpg

w28H9TL.jpg

Gotta go, severe thunderstorm warning, flash flood watch, high wind warning, and a tornado alert!  Yikes!

Great shots - but sounds scary!

Be sure to be safe (and unplug your PC or make sure it's connected to a good surge protector!)

Steve

Glad you found them Jack, at first I thought I had given you a bum steer but they were all at sea.

Some wonderful shots of the flotilla.

Just had a squiz on Windyty and there is some pretty active wind patterns around Atlanta.

Hope you are all safe there.

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Glad you found them Jack, at first I thought I had given you a bum steer but they were all at sea.

Some wonderful shots of the flotilla.

Just had a squiz on Windyty and there is some pretty active wind patterns around Atlanta.

Hope you are all safe there.

Yeah, it all passed.  Thanks mate.  I tell ya, when we get weather we really get weather.  Tornados, extremely high winds through tomorrow, and flooding.  My backyard looks like a lake.  The trails I hike on are already under the water table of the Chatahoochie River so it'll be at least a foot deep.  I like to hike but it's pavement hiking for a while now and that will not help this darned knee.  Still too afraid of a knee replacement so I'm always in agony.

5 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Kiel is one of my favorite places to fly from in GEN. Looks great with all those ships Jack.

Thanks Ron!  It was great advice from Martyn ans I was pleasantly surprised to see those beautiful ships.  This really adds a whole new dimension to simming and immersion overall.

7 minutes ago, dolf8857 said:

Wonderfull shoots, will take a look there too, thanks Jack!

Thanks Dolf, it was Martyn's idea.  He told me where to look and I was very pleased by what I saw.  When you take off, head east like he said but you have to go a long way, all the way to the land on the other side but there they were.  And that harbor has some wonderful POI's too!  GEN is fabulous!

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Ship shape shots Jack, we now have planes, trains, automobiles & ships!

Hey thanks Roger!  I forgot about my BMW and don't forget about the dude!  Planes, trains, automobiles, ships, and pedestrians. :)  Oh, and Orbx animalFlow, deer, cows, dogs, birds, and dragons, wait, what?

Archived