First look at Agua Dulce - L70

Jack Sawyer

I should have bought this a while ago.  It's a fine airport in a beautiful area of Southern California.

Just made a couple of quick test flights but I know I want to do some serious exploring here.

But I noticed that sometimes it shows aircraft shadows and sometimes it doesn't. Very odd.

6yaZwRg.jpg

kqOpYQ9.jpg

QPqZQpH.jpg

y9k0JLp.jpg

sOLusq2.jpg

UxwW73j.jpg

X9ejdgw.jpg

7Q3Ala4.jpg

eTwPhWe.jpg

xhSdJz5.jpg

2 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Lookin' good Jack, got some atmosphere here, really like the moon shots!

Thanks Roger, I was kinda surprised to see the moon when I chose summer.  It looks nice.

1 hour ago, RJ said:

Stupefying images! :)

Thanks RJ!

50 minutes ago, Bermuda425 said:

Catchinging set Jack!

Thank you Erik!

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Top shots Jack.

Those sunset shots are excellent with the sky and the arid mountains being well suited to each other.

I agree Martyn, I'm amazed at what the sun does, how it plays shadows over the scenery, and when Roger told me about Time Preview it's like I have a new toy!

10 hours ago, Anthin Delahunt said:

I really like the Moon shots.

Well done.

Anthin.

Thanks Anthin, I think they look kind of neat too.  It surprised me whenI just set it to summer.  There it was.  It adds a lot to screenshots I think.

4 hours ago, Voyager said:

Very nice Jack.

You really know how to explore these Orbx's wonders.
Nice choppers too, a good tool to explore the details.

Voyager

Thank you Voyager.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  And the 530F is the classiest little chopper, it's easy to fly and great for exploring POI's.

1 hour ago, Julio Garcia said:

Beautiful Serie Jack. Well done.

Thanks Julio!

1 minute ago, andy1252 said:

Ahh, these sales! Great shots Jack, and ain't it fun to have new places to explore? (and yep, like that moon - I can hear Warren Zevon howling in the back of my head when I look at that)

Ah..wooooo Werewolves of London, Ah...woooooooo!  Thanks Andy, great song!  Yeah, I love this sale!  But gimme Catalina at almost any price :)

Archived