Palm Springs Tram

Wakashi

Haven't visited KPSP since P3D installed, so thought I would visit the tram and view the mountainscapes, you are welcome to tag along. :D

Going via the foot hills to get to the tram.

2016-11-11PSPTram1.jpg

Foot hills continued...

2016-11-11PSPTram2.jpg

Ground floor of the tram system in the valley below.

2016-11-11PSPTram3.jpg

Got a call that someone was sick on the tram so we land on a tower and wait for the tram car.

2016-11-11PSPTram4.jpg

And wouldn't you know who got off and needed a ride back down the mountain, yep Civilian Dude!^_^

He still looks sick!

2016-11-11PSPTram5.jpg

Not gonna let him ruin the flight, so we go on to the top!

2016-11-11PSPTram6.jpg

Made the top floor of the tram system at San Jacinto Peak & had a look around, nice views for sure.

2016-11-11PSPTram7.jpg

Headed back down to the doctor with the Dude!

2016-11-11PSPTram8.jpg

Sorry for the sick guy getting on board, hopefully he's not contagious!! :wacko:

Thanks for tagging along anyway!

As if the scenery wasn't good enough we see some highly skilled flying to land the chopper on the postage stamp.

Then to cap it off our old friend re appears but sadly today he is too crook to get up to his usual antics.

Wonderful set.

Thanks for the words everyone.

You are right Jeff, I just wish that beer and pizza had been still in the box, took an hour to hose out and clean up the chopper! [emoji606] + [emoji487] + [emoji482]= a mess!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roger that was amazing!  How in the world did you do it?  That's some serious helicopter flying skills.  I'm still learning it and I have a Saitek yoke not a joystick so it's even more difficult.  I didn't thin it possible to land on them.

And that civilian dude cracks me up!  :lol:  Gosh, I hope he's gonna be okay!  :wacko:

Thanks Jack, who needs the latest and greatest, I'm still using a very old MS Sidewinder II force feedback 8 button joystick for helicopters and stick planes & it works great with FSUIPC, I use Saitek Pro Flight for all other. I think the Dude will recover in time for more nonsense! [emoji57]

6 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Thanks Jack, who needs the latest and greatest, I'm still using a very old MS Sidewinder II force feedback 8 button joystick for helicopters and stick planes & it works great with FSUIPC, I use Saitek Pro Flight for all other. I think the Dude will recover in time for more nonsense! emoji57.png

I could never figure out FSUIPC, and can't use it with my Saitek Yoke because it has three modes and FSUIPC will not recognize that mode button.  I do have an old joystick I guess I could use, it's Saitek Cyborg 3D Gold.  Have no idea if it's a good one, I bought it off ebay a while ago.

Look forward to more "dude" adventures.

Archived