Sale ?

Dadtom65

Something's not right here.....Not only do I not see anything about a sale, I don't even see any prices. And, yes, I've followed the tutorial. Not a plea for help, just a comment. If I can figure it out I'll buy a couple of things. If I can't figure it out, life will go on.

24 minutes ago, Triplane said:

Something's not right here.....Not only do I not see anything about a sale, I don't even see any prices. And, yes, I've followed the tutorial. Not a plea for help, just a comment. If I can figure it out I'll buy a couple of things. If I can't figure it out, life will go on.

So, from FTXC3, you click on the orbxdirect.com link (or just go there directly) and choose your region.  After you click on a region or airport, the information will open including the purchase price.  You can then add it to your cart.

Hope that is the info you were after.

Prices are online, and only shown on each individual product pages, as far as I can tell.  If you own the product already (assuming you are signed into your account) it will not show the price, but instead it will just list it as 'product owned'.

Thanks guys. I just found the problem. There appears to be some sort of a compatibility problem with the website and IE10. Everything looks fine using Google Chrome. This could be a real issue, though, as I suspect there are many, many users still on IE10. I only stumbled across it because I did a restore of an old OS backup which hadn't been upgraded to IE11. Now I know why the whole website looked funny.....Doug

Well I have just clicked on the Central Rockie mountain package and instead of being nearly 55 Australian dollars it's down to about 44 AUD's and if you click on any Orbx package the price is lower than it was and to me that constitutes a saving or sale. Derek.

All so I clicked on Veronia Muni airport is it, and it comes up with a box to purchase saying in red 39.99 AUD with a red line through that price and saying below that a new price of think it was about 32 AUD, is that not a sale ? or a saving at least. All or most Orbx products now have a lower price than was. Derek.

12 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

I believe Derek may be seeing the senior's discount being applied? But as JD says, everything is for sale..

Hi just seen your post. Is that what I'm seeing When i look at the prices for products. It it is that's brilliant. Derek.

Archived