Palm Springs in the MD-530F

Jack Sawyer

Hello all, I've been pulling what little hair I have out trying to find the jeepers darned tram cars.  I have slider full right on everything so I should see them.  Can some kind soul give me the LAT/LONG coords?  Please?

Anyway, here's some flight is "Black Magic" from my new toy from MilViz.

rVRbWcy.jpg

SYZZRii.jpg

x9f4Eg8.jpg

sXd6GPo.jpg

Z7mIMj5.jpg

JshgOu8.jpg

From the apron in shot 1 head due east-north-east to the slopes of Mt San Jacinto. In pic #2 you're headed in the right general direction... Follow the wide valley which leads into the mountains at about the northern most part of the city and the cable car should appear.

Cheers

Mallard

4 minutes ago, Mallard said:

From the apron in shot 1 head due east-north-east to the slopes of Mt San Jacinto. In pic #2 you're headed in the right general direction... Follow the wide valley which leads into the mountains at about the northern most part of the city and the cable car should appear.

Cheers

Mallard

Thanks Mallard!  Gonna try and find it.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Great shots Jack , here is the info on the tram location :

Latitude : 

Longitude : 

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  Will try to finally find it after FTXV3 does it things.  Lots of updates…

I really like the look of it so far.

1 minute ago, PDX Flyer said:

I have great envy for you guys daring enough to fly helicopters.  Great shots my friend.

:lol: It's fun PDX!  Once you get the hang of it.  And I'm still learning.  A helicopter pilot at an airshow once told me flying a helicopter was like trying to stand on a basketball.  Now I don't know if that's true but if another human can do I think I could to.

I bought it so I could enjoy my Orbx stuff while hovering.  

Archived