Sitting on the left side ...

Stillwater

Thank you, @dolf8857, @jury42, @Iain Emms, @RJ and @PDX Flyer for watching & taking the time to comment!

On 27.10.2016 at 10:48 PM, Voyager said:

Great screenshots. I liked that PeopleFlow, I think we will get there soon.
Voyager

I would like such a feature, but I think it lies more in the field of GSX or AES, not with the scenery experts that developed PeopleFlow...

On 28.10.2016 at 3:31 AM, BradB said:

Now this is more like it Gerold , unfortunately its all greek to me . :P:D

Cheers

John

Glad to have met your expectation, John. Though it is still greek to you...

On 28.10.2016 at 4:07 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Gerold.  I always love these mix of sim and RW.  So you're on holiday in Greece?  I spent a couple of weeks there and it was beautiful.  What's your itinerary?  

I was there for 2 weeks recently, but now I amback to sim & post (&work, eventually). The itinary was "just" Crete. And yours?

On 28.10.2016 at 7:45 AM, VH-KDK said:

Another masterful set Gerold, such perfect comparison shots.

Lucky no body fell down the stairs in the last shot with those black masks on:huh:

Was there a masked ball on the plane?

I can´t tell you if they were already wearing these masks on the plane: We were sitting in row 1 and did not see anybody else (Except the crew). Maybe the blond lady had guided them to the handrails, but they would have gone lost shortly after on the way to the bus?!

I was there for 2 weeks recently, but now I amback to sim & post (&work, eventually). The itinary was "just" Crete. And yours?

Landed in Athens, went o Glyfada (sp?) then went on a tour to Mykonos, Poros, Delos (sp?) and other small islands, was there for two weeks.  Mykonos was stunning.

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Landed in Athens, went o Glyfada (sp?) then went on a tour to Mykonos, Poros, Delos (sp?) and other small islands, was there for two weeks.  Mykonos was stunning.

Cool tour, Jack. I am sure you recognized Athens and Glyfada in my posts, but I can not show you the white houses from a plane view...

A beautiful country to travel, with lovely people.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Cool tour, Jack. I am sure you recognized Athens and Glyfada in my posts, but I can not show you the white houses from a plane view...

A beautiful country to travel, with lovely people.

Hi Gerold, I flew in at night, I got in at like 0200 local.  Then everything was taxis and boats.  The white houses on Mykonos were beautiful as well as the ocean.  And I loved the food, I ate a lot of those BBQ'd corn on the cobs.  Even tried octopus but it was too rubbery for my liking.  Had a wonderful time and the people were terrific.

Archived