Bought two Alaskan FBO's

Jack Sawyer

Orbx SAK, Vector, Trees, etc.

My friend and I in FSE "bought" two FBO's in SAK.  55Ak and A88.  I never would have gone to these airports but they're done really well in SAK!

55AK and it was real weather, AS16, snow!

Pq0nUja.jpg

55AK

padWZrx.jpg

A88

Uq3mlK9.jpg

A88

i0O6vrH.jpg

A88

ZMgIlz7.jpg

14 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Great shots Jack but some pretty dismal looking weather up there.

Thanks Martyn, it sure was but boy do I miss living with snow.  We had literally 40 FEET of it when I lived in Idaho.  Been here in Georgia for 26 years now and I've seen maybe six snowstorms.  I miss it a lot.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, it sure was but boy do I miss living with snow.  We had literally 40 FEET of it when I lived in Idaho.  Been here in Georgia for 26 years now and I've seen maybe six snowstorms.  I miss it a lot.

Never get the stuff here in Mooroopna and would have to travel up into the mountains to see some.

Used to see it maybe once a year where I lived in England but after a day or two the novelty wore off and I longed to see the green grass again.

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Never get the stuff here in Mooroopna and would have to travel up into the mountains to see some.

Used to see it maybe once a year where I lived in England but after a day or two the novelty wore off and I longed to see the green grass again.

When I lived in England we got snow almost every winter, small amoutns but nice enough.

So does the Orbx NZ show snow correctly in the mountains, I think you call them the NZ Alps?  It sure is pretty flying over them in the sim.

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

When I lived in England we got snow almost every winter, small amoutns but nice enough.

So does the Orbx NZ show snow correctly in the mountains, I think you call them the NZ Alps?  It sure is pretty flying over them in the sim.

Don't know about the snow in NZ as I have never been there but being ORBX you can almost be certain that is correct.

Archived