OzX makeover of Townsville

Hi,

I could be mistaken , but I think it was done in OzX V3.3.  It's listed in the manual for 3.3 anyway.

If you haven't done so, I would suggest also installing the earlier versions first (3.0, 3.1, 3.2) and the libraries.  Then of course I would recommend the later versions also (3.4, 3.5).

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1825-single-links-ozx-au-complete-ozx-na-complete-ozx-libraries/

Edit:

Actually, from the file dates and other notes in the manuals, it seems it may have been included in OzX 3.0.  Anyway, if you install OzX 3.0 to 3.3 then you will have it.  Here is a screenshot.  This is in P3D so some buildings are missing, but most work OK.  All the buildings will be present in FSX.

2016-10-5_0-14-19-683.jpg

Cheers,

My files for YBTL in the OZx scenery folder are by "bungo" and "rjn" dated 2008, so probably from earlier versions of OZx consolidated and improved as Scott has outlined above.  Also recommend a complete install OZx - you won't be disappointed in the land of OZ with both ORBX and OZx installed.

Something I forgot to consider until now is I am using FSX SE, and the package appears to be for FSX.

Has anyone used it in FSX SE, I haven't run the auto instal yet, but I guess I could run it and point it to an empty directory if the option exists to do so, then copy the files across manually?

Anyone with any thoughts?

Archived