a Felts expose - 19 shots

sightseer

I can't believe what I'm seeing.  This Felts airport is incredbile.  I don't know what to buy tonight, Felts or Milford Sound!

Good grief, Orbx, yer gonna make me go broke.  :)

I think in time I'll have them all.  No one even comes close.

Oh, and awesome screenshots Dave.

10 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Eating Kraft dinner helps with funding new purchases!

If you have other PNW airports I would start with Felts.  Milford is great but its in the middle of nowhere comparatively.

There will be more Orbx sales this fall, winter...could save you a bunch.

Jack - Felts is one of those 'must have' airports. Its huge and very detailed.  I don't even think its possible to get everything you get into one shot.  Not even that overview shot with the clouds does it all show.  Its one of my top 2 or 3 favorites.  It has grandeur, class and charm all at the same time.

thanks everyone for the comments.

Beautiful bright shots from Felts, looks like a hot sunny day there.

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I can't believe what I'm seeing.  This Felts airport is incredbile.  I don't know what to buy tonight, Felts or Milford Sound!

I think in time I'll have them all.  No one even comes close.

Oh, and awesome screenshots Dave.

I think Felts is one of the best ORBX airports. Plenty to see at the airport itself but then fly low and slow around the town, just so much to see.........

......but if you like fjords and spectacular mountainous scenery then Milford Sound is pure magic. A great starting point for some wonderful coastal or mountain flying.

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful bright shots from Felts, looks like a hot sunny day there.

I think Felts is one of the best ORBX airports. Plenty to see at the airport itself but then fly low and slow around the town, just so much to see.........

......but if you like fjords and spectacular mountainous scenery then Milford Sound is pure magic. A great starting point for some wonderful coastal or mountain flying.

This presents a real conundrum for me today Martyn, which one, Felts or Milford?  Hard decision.  Wife'll only allow one.  But if Innsbruck went on offer today that tops 'em all.

Since I'm spending a lot of time in NZ which I bought a while ago and never went there then I think since I'm heading to the South Island it might be Milford.  The Orbx screens look so darned good.

Archived