Wonderful shots Jack . :):)

Cheers

John

1 hour ago, gumbypickett said:

Spectacular shots.

cheers

Gumby

50 minutes ago, PDX Flyer said:

Your shots rock!  Give me an old yellow stagger plane any day.

Thanks guys!  How do you like my new name and avatar, Jack AKA JS07 and now with Fred as the avatar.  I hope I didn't mess people up by changing things.

Just now, gumbypickett said:

You completely through me, although you do take a very good self portrait.:o:D

cheers

Gumby

LOL!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!

Thanks Gumby!  I'm sorry about the confusion. I just thought it was time for a change.

Cheer,

Jack

It's kind of funny because I knew JS07 was named Jack and when I saw Jack Sawyer, I thought wow, now we have two Jacks.  Thanks for clearing this up.  I think that Jack Sawyer has more swag than JS07.  Either way, I love your shots.  Keep em coming.

2 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

It's kind of funny because I knew JS07 was named Jack and when I saw Jack Sawyer, I thought wow, now we have two Jacks.  Thanks for clearing this up.  I think that Jack Sawyer has more swag than JS07.  Either way, I love your shots.  Keep em coming.

Same here with the second Jack, and I thought great another regular poster!

These are great shots from NZ, the yellow plane goes so well with the green scenery.

9 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

Thanks PDX!  I plan on trying to land at all of the NZ airports in the Staggerwing.  Such a beautiful country.

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

These are great shots from NZ, the yellow plane goes so well with the green scenery.

Thanks Martyn, I wanted to change my avatar to Fred to go with my comics.  Then I thought why not change my name to the real one.

Yeah, I love that yellow color, it's my wife's favorite color on me, she buys me yellow shirts!  :)  And that plane is deeper than I thought for an Alabeo, when you fly upside down you will actually starve the engine for fuel, and if you don't switch tanks you'll run one out which I did.  It's a very beautiful plane both in the sim and in real life.  Quite a history, all of them were built without plans!

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Martyn, I wanted to change my avatar to Fred to go with my comics.  Then I thought why not change my name to the real one.

Yeah, I love that yellow color, it's my wife's favorite color on me, she buys me yellow shirts!  :)  And that plane is deeper than I thought for an Alabeo, when you fly upside down you will actually starve the engine for fuel, and if you don't switch tanks you'll run one out which I did.  It's a very beautiful plane both in the sim and in real life.  Quite a history, all of them were built without plans!

Archived