PAJN to 7AK2 and back

Jack Sawyer

P3D 3.2 - Weather off (it was all clouds) - Orbx Global, SAK, PAJN - FS Economy flight.

L4Y29gZ.jpg

DQtg1p8.jpg

xJAnk7Q.jpg

V7nkmNR.jpg

vSwE41Y.jpg

Rgn2R0S.jpg

vGkaN5K.jpg

91585IR.jpg

jr4s3XP.jpg

r9MBfEY.jpg

fU0Vphg.jpg

VTd7mrK.jpg

fd3RrpU.jpg

f4nQ2TC.jpg

zsXpB3E.jpg

BVkJeiB.jpg

wosfEdS.jpg

HRF6BbS.jpg

6yJhJKY.jpg

Bj2A2bq.jpg

gQGQ3JS.jpg

Descending into a nice valley…

gkt9i7n.jpg

"Pull up, pull up"

UXhluo4.jpg

The junk in the cockpit is floating around my head

DoDnZVw.jpg

Leveled out.

gJXC3JX.jpg

i9JkRzP.jpg

Got my directionals on for a left turn

VQig3OG.jpg

UfMRElf.jpg

Qu3fqg9.jpg

WtSyh0z.jpg

Runway in sight, is that construction work?

JMhltj4.jpg

cX8hsDt.jpg

3rmHOkS.jpg

fZx4tj6.jpg

jBeuCpN.jpg

SX39a0x.jpg

te9d4fE.jpg

Qt6D1RY.jpg

Hmmm…I want to ask what they're doing.

OIGjWvk.jpg

EmOI3O2.jpg

Sorry fellas, I don't think I can haul a crane…

wHfPfaY.jpg

We have to go now, see ya later 7AK2

JjANgPq.jpg

Back to PAJN

6WiThvc.jpg

ARLsFRP.jpg

Gosh, that's pretty far down below us.

ItO0wst.jpg

We'll make it…I think

CWOXZDT.jpg

8WmcnDp.jpg

oCTbX5K.jpg

SiKejyd.jpg

6bMLJOq.jpg

NyLaheX.jpg

pv92cL7.jpg

Hey, nice Caravan

KneKKvu.jpg

"All engines stop Captain"

FkhuIl8.jpg

6uNxtyU.jpg

Lots of nice Orbx detailed goodness!

Dbzilhm.jpg

Holy moley this is a lot of work, 57 or so screens and with Imgur doing one at a time is a lot of work.

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

What a splendid set of shots Jack, thoroughly enjoyed your flight and aerobatics!

Thanks Martyn, It was a lot of fun.  Did you see how detailed they got the vehicles in the last shot?

Imagine how nice the new HD buildings will look!  Can't WAIT for that.

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Impressive sequence of nice screenshots! Great views at so nice angles!

I loved this Twotter's repaint!

Voyager

Thanks Voyager!  That repaint just cries out for Alaska.  99% of my sim flying is in Alaska with FS Economy which is a lot of fun, but I'll have ferry flights too and with Global, Vector and the land classes I now have nice GOOD looking scenery to fly over.  I've spent a lot of money and time with other scenery products from photoreal to others and nothing can come close to what these Orbx guys do.

Just now, JS07 said:

Thanks Martyn, It was a lot of fun.  Did you see how detailed they got the vehicles in the last shot?

Imagine how nice the new HD buildings will look!  Can't WAIT for that.

I did Jack they are so sharp, are you using any of the enhancements to make your shots look so good?

Funny, I just had another look at the HD Buildings post this morning and was thinking the same as you.

Just now, VH-KDK said:

I did Jack they are so sharp, are you using any of the enhancements to make your shots look so good?

Funny, I just had another look at the HD Buildings post this morning and was thinking the same as you.

No enhancements whatsoever.  Just plain old P3D 3.2 and AS16 & ASCA but I didn't have it turned on today as it was all socked in, you'd see no scenery.  I usually don't mind on my FSE flights but this time I wanted to see the scenery and share it.  In fact with real weather on whenI fly those assignments I hardly ever get to see the ground as I fly, it's either in or above the clouds until I land.

I don't use HDR, some people like it but I don't.  I am afraid to try PTA, I'm not an ace at that stuff like Adam.

3 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

I like your screenies, Jack. I also like the way you fly, especially, when you decide to lower your altitude. It's quite dramatic ;) I assume you fly freight only :)

LOL!

Nah, today's flight was filled with roller coaster thrill seeking hardy Alaskans.  This is the most fun they get besides fishing!

14 minutes ago, PDX Flyer said:

Here is another example of the new math:  57 times wonderful = your shots.  I love seeing shots of Alaska and the Twin Otter.

Thanks PDX!  Thank you for your kind words.  If it wasn't for this great scenery I'd not be here.  Plus, the guys here are the best, really nice people here.

Yeah, I can't get enough of Alaska.  It's a ginormous beautiful state, I'd love to live there, heck I'd love to visit there.

My friend in the UK who's my FSE partner sets up all the flights and I fly them and sometimes he surprises me with these little dirt strips like this one.  I never would have known it existed if he didn't route me there today.  And there's millions of 'em up there.  Plus I love the weather in Alaska, I do some serious terrain avoidance with the GTN, it enables me to fly between peaks without hitting anything.  We do Twin Otter amphibian missions too.  I have, I dunno, maybe 75% or more of Orbx's stuff and some of it like TAP and both NZ's and Pago I have yet to seriously explore.  We like Alaska too much.  But with the Norway stuff, I have my eye on it now.  It looks superb.

What I REALLY want is those buildings.  Now that will do for the sim what Trees did.  I will buy that the very second Ed announces it.

Best to ya,

Jack

LOL!  Easy to do now that I boung the V key to one of my Saitek yoke buttons.  No more leaning over to reach for the keyboard.  Next set will be larger still.  I didn't know there even was a record.  It'll be tough to find somewhere to fly and take screens where someone hasn't yet.  I'll figure something out...

Archived