Cargo Run

ShawnG

LOL!!!  I love it!!  That has to be this silliest plane I ever saw.  Is it even real?  It looks like a Winnebago with wings and tail.  I am cracking up!

But the first shot of the scenery is excellent.  I spend almost all my time in Orbx SAK, where about's is that?

Best

Jack

thanks!  The plane is the Shorts Skyvan, part of the Shorts regional pack by Virtualcol, and it's a real plane.  the more popular versions were the shorts 330 and 360 which were stretched versions of this thing.  The flight was from Kenai to Seward, and the first shot shows some of the ground PR of the payware Kenai.

Jeepers!  And here I am I spent my entire real life in aviation and never even heard of this flying loaf of bread.  I have to admit it doesn't look like it can even fly but I also have to admit it's really cool.  I'll bet there's a lot of room in it.

As for the scenery, when you say pay-ware Kenai, do you mean Orbx's as I have all of their Alaska stuff.  I'll have to make that same flight because I do a LOT of flying over the mountains in FS Economy.

I'm laughing out loud right now as I type this and look at it.  It's just so...odd.  But cool.

Gonna have to look this up on the internet.

Archived