Tapini(TAP)-Kosipi(KSP) Round Trip Cargo haul in Aero Commander 500S Shrike.

Captain Coffee

Thanks for the May Sale folks! Been wanting this Tapini scenery since it came out...finally picked it up.

After getting over the intimidation of the knarly looking landing strips...I realized most have the benefit of Slope Brakes, and decided to see if an also new to me Carenado AC500S could handle some of them. It does well on many of them actualy.

This is an AirHauler trip from Tapini to Kosipi.

Apologies if you prefer "no music" but I can't watch a video without some music. :(

Miles Davis "Shhh/Peaceful" from In A Silent Way accompanies the trip...and Youtube apparently doesn't permit Germany to listen to Miles Davis. I strongly urge Germans to look him up...he's Kinda Cool. :P:P:P

Cheers.

Coff. :)

Awesome, man you make it look EASY!

What are those messages popping up?  Is that a mission of some sort?

Really enjoyed it and I love the TAP scenery.  I just bought this plane tonight and now I'm gonna go back to the area in it.

Just now, JS07 said:

Awesome, man you make it look EASY!

What are those messages popping up?  Is that a mission of some sort?

Really enjoyed it and I love the TAP scenery.  I just bought this plane tonight and now I'm gonna go back to the area in it.

Those are Air Hauler notices...an addon that lets you run a Cargo Hauler company with nearly any aircraft...search it...it's a great motivator to jump into the Sim.

The notices are telling me that cargo is loaded, the addon recognized that I'm started and ready to take of...and most important, tells me if I Greased/Ok/Hard/Ouch/Catastrophic landed. I greased the dirt strip at Kosipe :) and did OK on the return to Tapini.

Archived