Typo under ORBX FTX KTEX page

higuys23

Hello, I just wanted to let ORBX know of a typo on the KTEX product page. In the paragraph description of the product, it lists the areas outside of Telluride that are covered by the scenery. It lists "Mountain Village, Ouray and SILVTERON". It should be Silverton. Just thought I'd let you guys know. (Is this where this topic should be? I don't know as it didn't really seem to fit in anywhere)

Mark

Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 1.39.03 PM.png

I have a problem with Silverton myself.

My last name is close...Sivertson.  People love to put an L in there and make it Silvertson.   I tell them my first name is Noel which means there is NO EL in my last name.

When I was managing a stock photo agency in Denver we got in a bunch of slides of the Durango and Silverton Railroad.  I mislabeled them all by spelling it Silvertson.

Noel

Place names eh Mark.:o

For me it is Gasner not Gansner and Sadane not Sandane.

Must be something about the letter "N" for me but if I keep flying to these two airports enough I might be able to spell their names correctly, just might.:rolleyes:

My first name is "Stefan."  Nobody ever spells it right, even when I spell it out loud for them.  I'll watch them write the ph, then hesitate as they try to process whether or not they heard me say "f" and then it's 50% of the time they scribble an F over or something, and 50% of the time they just continue on.

In fact, there's a thread I've been posting in a lot on the A2A forums, and I always sign my posts with my name.  The person frequently replying always uses a ph when addressing me.  It doesn't bother me, after 35 years of this it's just amusing.

-stefan

On ‎14‎.‎05‎.‎2016 at 0:55 AM, shortspecialbus said:

My first name is "Stefan."  Nobody ever spells it right, even when I spell it out loud for them.  I'll watch them write the ph, then hesitate as they try to process whether or not they heard me say "f" and then it's 50% of the time they scribble an F over or something, and 50% of the time they just continue on.

In fact, there's a thread I've been posting in a lot on the A2A forums, and I always sign my posts with my name.  The person frequently replying always uses a ph when addressing me.  It doesn't bother me, after 35 years of this it's just amusing.

-stefan

So lately I was wondering how to pronounce your name, like Steven or "Staffan". Can you help me?

On 14.5.2016 at 10:10 PM, birdguy said:

I have a problem with Silverton myself.

My last name is close...Sivertson.  People love to put an L in there and make it Silvertson.   I tell them my first name is Noel which means there is NO EL in my last name.

Noel

This made my day.

Maybe your parents were as annoyed when they chose your first name :lol:

Archived