A bunch (sorry for so many) of shots taken today after installing Vector.  Or are the roads and tunnels I see part of Northern CA?  Dunno.  

KSFO to KSTS in FTX Northern California, ASN, A2A Cherokee repainted.

ToKSTS01.jpg

ToKSTS02.jpg

What is this cool building?

ToKSTS03.jpg

ToKSTS04.jpg

ToKSTS05.jpg

ToKSTS06.jpg

Very impressed with the Vector roads

ToKSTS07.jpg

ToKSTS08.jpg

ToKSTS09.jpg

ToKSTS10.jpg

ToKSTS11.jpg

ToKSTS12.jpg

ToKSTS13.jpg

ToKSTS14.jpg

ToKSTS15.jpg

Thanks RJ, I hope I didn't post too many.  This was my first real test flight since I installed those three Orbx products, the LC's and Vector.  And cleaned out a lot of other stuff.  So now it's all just FTX.

Appreciate it!

1 minute ago, ryanbatc said:

Very good.  I really like that paint scheme!

Thanks Ryan, I found it on A2A's site.  I like the burgundy one even better but no tail numbers, oh well, they look real glossy.

1 minute ago, Cabby said:

That's the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park.

Thanks.  What's on the roof?  I'll have to look it up on maps.  Man, Orbx really captured that perfectly, it looks so real.

4 minutes ago, PDX Flyer said:

One question please.  How do you set up your profile so that "Jack" shows up in the lower part?

Hi PDX, I originally set my name and font and color like that when they recently changed the sig requirements and I also wanted my specs and Orbx stuff.  So I has having difficulty in doing that.  Nick Cooper did it for me.  He was a great help.

2 minutes ago, JS07 said:

Hi PDX, I originally set my name and font and color like that when they recently changed the sig requirements and I also wanted my specs and Orbx stuff.  So I has having difficulty in doing that.  Nick Cooper did it for me.  He was a great help.

Thanks for the quick response.  BTW, my first name is also Jack.

Archived