With immediate effect ..

Jay Kae

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to hear that you're not going to be with Orbx anymore but Im glad that it sounds like things will be better for you in the future.  Ive always thought of you as nearly half of Orbx so it feels very strange (this announcement).

Good luck in your future endeavours.

On 4/10/2016 at 2:04 PM, Penzoil3 said:

Bummer !  Thanks for all you help over the years. The place just won't be the same without you. We certainly won't feel as safe without Batman ever vigilant !  We'll miss you.

Good luck.

Sue

couldnt say it better

Oh dear, I come back and everyone leaves. I hope all is well Jay, I know it means little coming down the internet pipe, but if there comes a time when you need help with anything at all (other than hiding the bodies, I do have a bad back after all) you know where to find me (well I assume you do, you are batman after all).

All the very best mate, you will be sorely missed...

Archie (Dale).

As Jay has rightly said, Orbx has outgrown the services that a one-man operation can provide and we're moving infrastructure to established multi-national world-class providers that will enable us to quickly scale demand for certain launch events and other exciting expansion plans that we have.

However, I'd like to thank Jay for the decade of tireless services his company OzBat Hosting has provided and hopefully he'll now have more time to enjoy the finer things in life!

Thanks to everyone for recognising Jay's foundation work for the fledgeling company that was VOZ/Orbx, I am sure Jay appreciates all your sentiments very much and has taken them to heart. What has been said has been said so let's end the conversation on a friendly note.

All the best Jay!

Archived