P3D 3.2 FTX AI Installation

Hello everyone,

I have recently done a clean install to update to P3D 3.2 and when I went to install the FTX AI traffic the installer got stuck on the install directory page.

I was unable to click browse to point it to my P3D directory (in the default install location) and the current install path was blank. Clicking next gave me "invalid directory" so my only option was to quit the install.

Not sure if its just on my end or not I had no troubles installing in P3D 2.5, 3.0, and 3.1

Thanks in advance

it not supported to use in P3D V3.0 as far as I know,

waiting also like many others for  NA and Austr traffic quad installers.

have tested via migration tool on test HDD upgraded  from V3.1 to V3.2 and went okee.

I have not done clean install to much work for few months, until will get V3.3

so don't have tested this way.

by the way have you started with V4.0 base package , because 4.1 and 4.2 are updates.

Would be nice if we could get a p3dv3 version including all former updates and also filling all new FTX airports with GA traffic. I know it would be a bunch of work but imo it could become a commercial version. I sureley would buy it.

I'm travelling at the moment but do plan to do a quad installer for both packages after I return home on 29th. They will be full installers with all updates rolled in.

If there is enough interest, I may do a complete update to the AU pack, which will include lots of new aircraft models and liveries, later in the year.

1 hour ago, Graham Eccleston said:

I'm travelling at the moment but do plan to do a quad installer for both packages after I return home on 29th. They will be full installers with all updates rolled in.

If there is enough interest, I may do a complete update to the AU pack, which will include lots of new aircraft models and liveries, later in the year.

Graham, I think that you will find that there is indeed a lot of interest in an updated AU pack. Enjoy the rest of your time away. Thanks for your great work.

1 hour ago, Graham Eccleston said:

I'm sure there in most definitely interest, certainly from me any way!

Thanks Graham.

17 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Would be great. Thanks in advance.

20 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Heck, Graham - tehre is I am sure enough interest on both sides of the world for you to update both your AU and NA liveries .....have at it - we won't be dissapointed. :lol: I sure would like to see some more regional flights in the PNW area.....

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:56 AM, archie said:

I used the P3Dv1 installers to install into P3Dv3 and they all worked fine, no problems at all.

https://fullterrain.com/freeware/ai

hi, is because your p3d v3 installed in same dir what v1 was

for other way in register have to add some keys what fsx/p3d v2 made is googling very fast and very easy

same as "mklink","prepar3d"

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:14 AM, Graham Eccleston said:

"If there is enough interest?????"

Is the Pope Argentinian?:lol::lol::lol:

Archived