Minder - every picture tells a story

VH-KDK

So what is going on here?

A beautiful Douglas Invader is ready for an early morning flight and 3 people are engaged in an animated discussion while the pilot sits patiently in the cockpit ready for start up.

Who is the airman doing an impression of Andy Stewart?

Who is the bonehead in the suit?

Who is the rather elegant lady and why are they all there?

I have my story which I am keeping to myself, what do you think?

14. m1.jpg

Did the airman break his leg and is asking for help? He looks desperate! Is he the pilot or the co-pilot?

Is the guy in the suit a bouncer, a bodyguard or the owner of the A-26? Is he the driver of that car? Is he the pilot or the co-pilot?

Is the lady the suit's wife? Girlfriend? Lover? Owner of the A-26? Is she the pilot or the co-pilot?

Maybe this is Sean Penn, El Chapo and that Mexican actress. 

We could make a movie out of this! :D

I'm thinking it's a set-up for another Gangnam Style Youtube video, the airman having broken his leg in previous takes. The "minder" is standing guard over the actress until the studio medic arrives to lift her out of the grass as her 10" heels have got her well and truly stuck.

Adam.

Clearly half way through a reverse moon walk, aka Michael J style...

Another doomed audition for the x factor...requiring the female judge to call in the minder to eject a rather drunk and elderly 'break dancer'...appears he thought you needed a

broken leg for such wonderous "break" dance moves!.. Simon is calmly sitting in his vintage aircraft, but is far to short to be seen through the cockpit window without his booster seat :D

Archived