Son of Jupiter in Norway

VH-KDK

Wow great shoots again, is that the CS 130?

Thanks Dolf and yes it is the Captain Sim C-130 which I would thoroughly recommend.

You are on screen shot roll my friend , more stunners from Norway . :D :D  - I can't wait for Norway 3.0 !! .

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad. So many flights and not enough time to put them all up. Norway is going to be great but this is good how they are trickling through. Gives us a chance to have a look one or two at a time. The team are doing a fantastic job.

Wow!!! That was a great set! :)

Thank you RJ

Fine set indeed.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain

Superb, really great scenery detail as well... :)

Cheers Shaun. Beautiful scenery don't know which is best, at 20000ft of 2000 ft. Suppose it depends on our mood.

Many thanks to every one for their great comments. Glad you liked the shots.

I've had a 'case' with this lady for 3,500 hours! LoL

So I'm nothing suspicious in saying: Wonderful shots and great aircraft this for sure!

Thanks Martyn.

Voyager

iPhone-Tapatalk

Thanks Voyager. Looks like you know her very well. Been lucky to have been on a couple of static ones at airshows. Impressed by the cavernous size of the cargo area and the flight deck. The RAAF crews are also very welcoming.

Nice ones of the C130, Im still pondering. ::)

cheers Gumby

Cheers Gumby. He who hesitates is lost.

Great shots these including the aircraft.

Are they working on improvements for the Norway scenery? 

I don't have it yet but will have it in the near future.

Cheers

Andreas

Thanks Andreas. Dunno what improvements they need to do as it is a fantastic area to fly in. Buy it sooner rather than later I guarantee you will not be disappointed. :)

Herc....  ::)

Thank you....er....HercFan

Glad you enjoyed the shots.

"Thanks Andreas. Dunno what improvements they need to do as it is a fantastic area to fly in. Buy it sooner rather than later I guarantee you will not be disappointed"

Thank you, Brad mentioned "Norway 3.0" and that's why I thought about this. I am very shure it's as good as all the other scenery. ::)  

Totally agree the CS-130 is the epic bird.  Love this baby still.  Will be installing it into v3 one day this week.

Thanks Sammy but be aware that these shots were taken in P3Dv2.4. I am running this as well as V3.0 and FSX.

Beautiful set of shots Martyn , all of them are Great ::)

Cheers Mike.

Archived