Another Triple

Mickel

The sun rising before Emirates 332 bound for Manila, just west of the Indian coast:

2015-10-10_14-32-23-342copy.jpg

The route took me across India and South East Asia.  Vector and FTXG are a good start, but I'm really looking forward to OpenLC in this part of the world.

Mike

Plain old boxed FSX + Accel. My T7 autogen and scenery complexity are set pretty low to try to keep VAS under control. It was payware airports at both ends, and I had no bongs. But I didn't check how much headroom I had left. I can't fly any old route with it. Can't do Heathrow across the pond, or out of SeaTac at will.

I've got an empty hard drive that has been earmarked for P3D, though I haven't jumped yet. I'm reluctant to go buy my usual GA and liner rides again. Sounds like I did the right thing skipping V2, since VAS is really my only frustration and reports have not been good on that front. I can live with the rest of the old girl's foibles. I'll watch V3 with some interest. I can see me hanging on to see what DTG has in store. Interesting times...

Archived