Orbx FTX KEGE Eagle County Regional Airport

luckyb52

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co8YiQQLvMM

One of the outstanding features of this airport is the abundance of static aircraft and tarmac equipment, making it all the more realistic. Congrats, Jarrad!

Best,

Lucky

////////////

Very nice! 

I enjoyed the vid with capture in "travelling" cuts.

Voyager

Thanks, Voyager!

Best,

Lucky

////////////

Nicely done video mate !! .

Cheers

Brad

Thanks, Brad!

Best,

Lucky

////////////

Beautiful video Lucky - thanks so much for taking the time to put this together :) I'll be sure to add it to our product page in the next few days. 

Thanks again,

Jarrad

Thank you, Jarrad, I am truly honored!

Best,

Lucky

////////////

Lucky

Your video is the nearest I have seen yet to being "jitter free".

I wonder if you would be generous enough to name every software package you used in the production.

Great job!

Alan

Hi Alan,

This was basically done on FSX-SE using full screen view.  I used Shadowplay, free from Nvidia and part of their Geoforce Experience application, to record the screen. It records in mp4 format (kudos to virtuoso Jeroen Doorman --- Jerdoo on this forum --- for making me aware of Shadowplay in one of his videos).

I trimmed individual clips with Microsoft Movie Maker, then strung them together with fade-ins, music and text overlays using Camtasia 8.6 (Camtasia stutters too much with large mp4 files to use it for trimming).

I used Orbx's 'Bob' as the aircraft and moved him around in slew mode. And instead of holding the joystick in the desired position with my hand, I tied it with a cord to an immovable anchoring point nearby (maybe that's what made it jitter-free?).

And there you have it!  :smile:

Cheers, Alan ---

Best,

Lucky

////////////

Hi Alan,

This was basically done on FSX-SE using full screen view.  I used Shadowplay, free from Nvidia and part of their Geoforce Experience application, to record the screen. It records in mp4 format (kudos to virtuoso Jeroen Doorman --- Jerdoo on this forum --- for making me aware of Shadowplay in one of his videos).

I trimmed individual clips with Microsoft Movie Maker, then strung them together with fade-ins, music and text overlays using Camtasia 8.6 (Camtasia stutters too much with large mp4 files to use it for trimming).

I used Orbx's 'Bob' as the aircraft and moved him around in slew mode. And instead of holding the joystick in the desired position with my hand, I tied it with a cord to an immovable anchoring point nearby (maybe that's what made it jitter-free?).

And there you have it!  :smile:

Cheers, Alan ---

Best,

Lucky

////////////

Hi Lucky

Many thanks for your detailed response.

Good to see someone thinking "outside the box"!

I'm still uncertain whether the answer to the eternal "jitters" problem lies with a software solution or more powerful hardware.

One day ..... :wacko:

Cheers

Alan

Nice video, but next time remove the © copyright symbol from the video, since you're not entitled to claim copyright using our intellectual property as the subject matter. All videos and screenshots posted on our forums automatically become our IP to be used as we wish. Please check the forums terms of use if you're unclear on this.

Nice video, but next time remove the © copyright symbol from the video, since you're not entitled to claim copyright using our intellectual property as the subject matter. All videos and screenshots posted on our forums automatically become our IP to be used as we wish. Please check the forums terms of use if you're unclear on this.

Not a problem John, was not aware of the fact, will not put the © symbol there in future.

Best,

Lucky

/////////////

Thanks for the great tour of KEGE

You're welcome, Azkid, glad you liked it ---

Best,

Lucky   :smile:

/////////////

Nice and nice,nice!!!!

Thanks, reecemj!

Best,

Lucky   :smile: