After the dung cart......

VH-KDK

....is the Lord Mayor's Show.

Following last weeks debacle with the CLS DC-10 I decided not to buy any more expensive aircraft from dubious sources.

Being weak I saw the Captain Sim Boeing 727 and while doing some research on the CS site I came across the 777 which is also P3D compatible.

Spent a while looking at reviews and the like and was happy enough to buy it.

So installed it and had a quick flight before dinner from Ant's YBBN which is not too FPS heavy.

The engines were already running so I pressed a few buttons, flicked a few switches, rolled a few wheels that I know what are for and off I went.

1.t7bn1.jpg

2.t7bn2.jpg

3.t7bn3.jpg

4.t7bn4.jpg

5.t7bn5.jpg

6.t7bn6.jpg

7.t7bn7.jpg

8.t7bn8.jpg

So far goes like a dream. This is the 1.4 version, but the 1.6 update was a pain to download and install, something to do with anti piracy I think so I will see how it goes after adding it.

The 727 looks great too but it will have to wait.

Now how much is the 773 expansion pack?

Looks familiar, this office.

Now push the sim to its limits: Start her cold & dark, get all flight routes, ETOPS fixes, step climbs programmed. Enjoy the autoland - or the manual ones. And finally take her to demanding frame-eaters, like the Orbx YBBN.

That sounds like weeks of pleasure to me, have fun!

Looks familiar, this office.

Now push the sim to its limits: Start her cold & dark, get all flight routes, ETOPS fixes, step climbs programmed. Enjoy the autoland - or the manual ones. And finally take her to demanding frame-eaters, like the Orbx YBBN.

That sounds like weeks of pleasure to me, have fun!

She is a ripper Gerold. Will have to search to try and find a TG livery. Only one on the CS site was a duff link. Currently trundling along at FL320 out of NSTU. Love it.

Haha, here we have one set of excellent shots!

Themselves from who knows what he's operating, and likes what he's doing!

Pleasant shots indeed!

Voyager

Cheers Voyager. I have heaps to learn with this one. I know how to get up there but not how to get down! :blink:  :wacko:  ??? 

Thanks Gerold and Voyager. So far this is everything the reviews say it is, I am very happy. :D 

Flight about to end though as Southampton are soon to kick off against Everton and I have to get supper ready in time ::)

Smashing set these.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.

Awesome bird, looking nice in the sun

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thank you, its a great plane inside and out.

Just an amazing set right here.

Thanks Sammy

Your shots Martyn are great and I am glad the OOM chime has been quiet . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Not even a hint of a problem yet, the only thing causing trouble is the pilot!

beatiful shots, hope you get not lost with that plane!

Thanks, she is in fairly safe hands when I am in command.

NSTU is a valid destination for this bird. Do not be surprised if you see such a post in due time (even though I use the PMDG)....  8)

Cheers Gerold. Sticking to longer runways for landing until I get used to it, but take offs are good here.

Many thanks for your great comments guys.  Really appreciated.

Archived