Jaseman's Comanche

jaseman007

After seeing these horrible shots , I have no idea what your talking about Jas . Addictive .............. well , maybe a little bit . ???>:D:P:lol:

Cheers

Brad

If I could answer that I would probably have a lot more money in my pocket, Lol!

Absolutely.  

We are all spoilt for choice.  

It's good times for flight simulation at the moment.

Jas

Because that thanks to ORBX, Carenado, Alabeo, REX, Hifi Tech and a host of other developers we have an utterly realistic environment to go to away from the every day problems.

Well those are some of the reasons why I do it and there are a swag load more!

Because that thanks to ORBX, Carenado, Alabeo, REX, Hifi Tech and a host of other developers we have an utterly realistic environment to go to away from the every day problems.

Well those are some of the reasons why I do it and there are a swag load more!

You got me thinking with this post, and note the position you placed ORBX in your list. Beyond any doubt, whilst many companies do a good job satisfying our needs, it's ORBX beyond any other that got me hooked (lol) some 8 years ago.

p.s. Sorry Jas, remiss of me not to credit you for your two great shots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addictive yeah, and the worst part is trying to come up with new ways to explain to my wife why our bank balance keeps taking a dive. ^_^:wacko:

Don

That's easy Don, I put it down to Bank fees!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jase

Great shots

What did you use to get the dense fog effect??

Also, does Massive Catch alter the image or just grab it??

Thanks

TTM

Hey mate. Thanks for the post.

The cloud effect is straight out of ASN. I use ACTIVE SKY textures and ASN does the rest.

The images aren't altered. They are just cropped from my FSX screenshot captures. They have a very slight vignette added and that's it.

Hey mate. Thanks for the post.

The cloud effect is straight out of ASN. I use ACTIVE SKY textures and ASN does the rest.

The images aren't altered. They are just cropped from my FSX screenshot captures. They have a very slight vignette added and that's it.

I'll have to have another look at my ASN settings then. Haven't generated fog like that yet.

::)

While on Weather - anyone tried the Rex4 Weather Architect.??

TTM

I'll have to have another look at my ASN settings then. Haven't generated fog like that yet.

::)

While on Weather - anyone tried the Rex4 Weather Architect.??

TTM

I think you mean REX or default textures and ASN does the rest? ASN is just an injector of textures.

Only trying to clear it up because I'm curious about your textures too, looks like REX soft clouds if I had to guess.

I absolutely love the first shot, the textures on the wing look superb.

I think you mean REX or default textures and ASN does the rest? ASN is just an injector of textures.

Only trying to clear it up because I'm curious about your textures too, looks like REX soft clouds if I had to guess.

I absolutely love the first shot, the textures on the wing look superb.

Yep, you are correct.  Forgot to mention that I am using REX Soft Clouds.

The modelling/textures on the A2A Comanche are first rate.  They've done an amazing job.

Yep, you are correct.  Forgot to mention that I am using REX Soft Clouds.

The modelling/textures on the A2A Comanche are first rate.  They've done an amazing job.

Any FPS issues re Soft Clouds?

I have loaded & unloaded it twice.

Vernona, getting 40-55 fps on tarmac before loaded, dropped to 20 - 30 after installing & had lines along base of clouds. Trying to join their forum to sort out.

Can you recall a Settings section for Soft Clouds? I couldn't find one.

Combo of excellent Orbx scenery products, weather products & the great aircraft we are getting these days certainly enhances the flightsim experience.

TTM

Any FPS issues re Soft Clouds?

I have loaded & unloaded it twice.

Vernona, getting 40-55 fps on tarmac before loaded, dropped to 20 - 30 after installing & had lines along base of clouds. Trying to join their forum to sort out.

Can you recall a Settings section for Soft Clouds? I couldn't find one.

Combo of excellent Orbx scenery products, weather products & the great aircraft we are getting these days certainly enhances the flightsim experience.

TTM

Hey there TTM,

For me the Soft Clouds actually helped with my performance, only slightly though.

I don't think there are settings as such however there are a few different styles to choose from.  From memory I think I'm using the first on the left of the first page.  Can check later tonight though.

Hey there TTM,

For me the Soft Clouds actually helped with my performance, only slightly though.

I don't think there are settings as such however there are a few different styles to choose from.  From memory I think I'm using the first on the left of the first page.  Can check later tonight though.

Ok

Thanks

TTM

Archived