KORS Comanche

Great shots Shaun.

Fine looking plane bit a bit too pricey for me with the Aussie Dollar on the slide :- .

I certainly had to swallow hard when I pressed the purchase / buy now...I went for the FSX / P3D Academic option, but felt future proofing was required in case I make the move to P3D... would have been cheaper as a straight FSX purchase...Sometimes quality has to come at it's true worth.

At least it got me out of Pago Pago... for a while! :)

I certainly had to swallow hard when I pressed the purchase / buy now...I went for the FSX / P3D Academic option, but felt future proofing was required in case I make the move to P3D... would have been cheaper as a straight FSX purchase...Sometimes quality has to come at it's true worth.

At least it got me out of Pago Pago... for a while! :)

I already have the A2A C172 and PA-28 in FSX, which are excellent aircraft but I am not spending another AU$65 to fly them in P3D. Not even any deal for those who have already brought in one sim and want to update to another. They have their policy and I have mine. I will stick to Carenado and Alabeo whose aircraft come with triple installers or can mostly be reinstalled using the *^!# (cough) tool! I can wait to see if A2A have a sale in the future.

Now why can't you fly the Comanche in NSTU? I didn't know it was banned there.

Archived