W28 not forgotten

VH-KDK

Just a over a week ago W28 Sequim Valley was released.

A marvellous first scenery from Jordan Gough.

I had a few flights from here before I went to Paradise.

So here are a few shots of a flight from W28 over the Olympic Mountains.

1.wsf1.jpg

2.wsf2.jpg

3.wsf3.jpg

4.wsf4.jpg

5.wsf5.jpg

6.wsf6.jpg

7.wsf7.jpg

8.wsf8.jpg

9.wsf9.jpg

10.wsf10.jpg

W28 is another top class scenery with some beautiful surrounds to explore.

Very nice :)

Excellent shots of a really nice scenery offer. It's also in paradise, just on the other side  ;)  ;)

You are right there Bernd, some fantastic scenery in this area, just not as much coral and palms!

Brilliant set of shots!

So many airports and so little time to enjoy them all . Thanks Martyn for the tour . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Dead right Brad and add to that all the maintenance and new add ons!

Great shots!

Best

Lucky

//////////////

Smashing set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Beautiful scenery, still got to add this W28 to my collection, but Pago is proving real hard to tear myself away from :)

W28 is another ripper, did this flight last Friday evening just before Pago and it is a hard place to leave.

Great shots, from a great add on!

Cheers,

They are all great in their own way and I like the way they provide a gateway to a new area to explore.

Beautiful shots ::)

Many thanks to you all for your great comments and greatly appreciated they are too.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank goodness I found this topic. I appologize for asking You but could You possibly point Me in the right direction. I am new to this fourum and am having huge problems with log in etc. I signed in by facebook since that is the only way I could for some reason. Not the problem though. I purchased W28 then found out I needed PNW. Bought that but I still have none of the little things like people, nice grass,cars,planes parked etc. I have a good upper level computer but I think I am missing some scenery packs ? Can You point Me to them if I am. I used the FTX control center and checked all the proper boxes but nothing except the buildings and the one plane parked on the grass. I even tried loading manually ? Again I am sorry for asking you but I am having a heck of a time finding anyone in admin to help ? I hope You can help Me because that scenery looks beautiful and I would like the full packege. Very grateful, Greg Blass.

Archived