Amazing work, though small critical feedback

Hi guys

I recently treated myself in the sale to more of the ORBX regions, and the more I look at them the more amazed I am! Really good work and it makes me look forward to exploring, especially now I have a load of nice airports to fly into!

Just a small query / feedback though - is there a reason that the service packs are not uploaded to FlightSim Store? I have bought a fair few items, and with each install FTX 2.0 goes out and downloads updates. Would it not be possible to have the already updated version in the store? Its compounded by what appears to be a slow download rate into FTX 2.0.

Not an issue if you have bought one or two things, but just from a convenience perspective it would be good if the FSS versions were already the most up to date :)

Anyways, cheers for all the hard work and love that has clearly gone into it all :)

Ross

We do try to incorporate service packs into the FSS installers but it's not always practical for us to do so depending on the size of the patch. Regardless, many software companies use the incremental patch system just like ours, it's not too big of a pain and now FTX Central 2 automatically patches for you if you choose.

Archived