Gray Overcast Layer DX10

JoseCFII

I'm back with some pics using the latest dx10 fixer 2.8. I love the way fsx looks with dx10 enabled. These pics are with REX 4 soft clouds using ASN SP1b real weather with a 500ft layer. Just awesome!

10ea1f.jpg

2fd6e6.jpg

35c0b2.jpg

482417.jpg

54622e.jpg

6bb797.jpg

Jose

I have a question for you.

I was thinking of picking up a new payware aircraft and DX 10 Fixer. Would it be better for me to purchase an academic license for P3D?

I run REX4 TD, FTX Global, Vector and Trees

Thanks

I have a question for you.

I was thinking of picking up a new payware aircraft and DX 10 Fixer. Would it be better for me to purchase an academic license for P3D?

I run REX4 TD, FTX Global, Vector and Trees

Thanks

Mr. Airborne,

It's hard for me to advise you to go with p3d without talking about the EULA.

What I can say is that FSX Acceleration is the BEST sim for me. I use the gns 430/530 and love the F1 Mustang and those two addons do not work in P3D.

The Learjet 24b & ASN were both on sale. If you have NOT tried the DX10 fixer, do some research on the benefits. That one was a no brainer for me.

As for the Lotus L39 in these pics, that's my favorite plane of all time for FSX.

Mr. Airborne,

It's hard for me to advise you to go with p3d without talking about the EULA.

What I can say is that FSX Acceleration is the BEST sim for me. I use the gns 430/530 and love the F1 Mustang and those two addons do not work in P3D.

The Learjet 24b & ASN were both on sale. If you have NOT tried the DX10 fixer, do some research on the benefits. That one was a no brainer for me.

As for the Lotus L39 in these pics, that's my favorite plane of all time for FSX.

Thanks, I will research he DX10 Fixer

Archived