English Trees - FTX HD Trees - Prepar3D2.5

Oh Mark...just staggering shots mate! :) How do you like your home county in the sim now? Just makes me crave a nice weekend re-exploring the beautiful Devon countryside with the missus this summer! :) Can't wait to be able to do it in Prepar3d first now ::) . The lighting makes even more difference...gotta agree with Dave, that last one...well, I can't find the words :o

Glad you like them gents :smile:

Oh Mark...just staggering shots mate! :) How do you like your home county in the sim now? Just makes me crave a nice weekend re-exploring the beautiful Devon countryside with the missus this summer! :) Can't wait to be able to do it in Prepar3d first now ::) . The lighting makes even more difference...gotta agree with Dave, that last one...well, I can't find the words :o

I think it looks absolutely great Sid... a very accurate impression of our fair land 8) Hope you enjoy a trip over the border during the summer.

I was under the impression there were no shadows in the UK?  >:D

Hey-hey-hey...  :P   Actually we have shadows all the time, mostly cast by the clouds unfortunately... its lovely if you get high enough :D

Beautiful shots! Can't wait for the product release... 8) 
But I'm afraid full shadow options will be real fps killers  ??? 

As long as I'm away from major urban areas I can crank them all up with no real issues. I do swap cloud shadows for terrain at dawn/dusk which helps a lot.

Glad you like them gents :smile:

I think it looks absolutely great Sid... a very accurate impression of our fair land 8) Hope you enjoy a trip over the border during the summer.

Thanks Mark! I'm already really looking forward to it now....Just hoping we get a good summer now, eh?! Though you chaps down there usually tend to get a fair share of any sunny skies that date to grace the UK each year ;) . Hey, btw, any idea if we're still some way off this going into Beta? No biggie, just wondering if we're still quite far away and excited about the product, that's all. Its released when its ready of course. ;)

Actually, don't answer that...thought about it a little and realised it must already be in beta-testing right, if you guys are giving us these fab previews. Cheers Mark!

Thanks Mark! I'm already really looking forward to it now....Just hoping we get a good summer now, eh?! Though you chaps down there usually tend to get a fair share of any sunny skies that date to grace the UK each year ;) . Hey, btw, any idea if we're still some way off this going into Beta? No biggie, just wondering if we're still quite far away and excited about the product, that's all. Its released when its ready of course. ;)

Actually, don't answer that...thought about it a little and realised it must already be in beta-testing right, if you guys are giving us these fab previews. Cheers Mark!

It's getting quite close; beta testing is going well and I'm wrapping up my final texture edits.  Soon, soon. :)

And beautiful shots, Mark :)

-Scott

It's getting quite close; beta testing is going well and I'm wrapping up my final texture edits.  Soon, soon. :)

And beautiful shots, Mark :)

-Scott

Woohoo :) That's great news Scott! Take your time...and thanks so much for the clue on timing...the anticipation of a more vivid natural world is building up nicely now...Gonna be a must-have Day 1 purchase for me :)

Archived