I got the LSH Maddog, and you should do! Pictures of my first flight, BZN - JAC

Mac_Maddog88

This plane is awesome. You all should get it. Cockpit looks rough, but I plan on retexturing most of it shortly. Engine sounds like a hairdryer, but TSS sells an amazing replacement soundpack.

Also found a high-res repaint that brings it up to the exterior quality of the Coolsky birds. If your familiar with the DC-9, you'll love this plane.

At that gate,

J9evmJu.png

Ready for taxi IFR to KBZN,

0frs1go.png

Climbing,

wkB9XeR.png

View from the flightdeck,

Ifmxu3i.png

At JAC,

BboWwZe.png

Again, I highly recommend this plane. Price is unbeatable. I'm also using REX soft clouds which are freakin' awesome!

Cheers!

I still consider the LSH Maddog to be the pinnacle of aircraft in FSX, next to the FSL Concorde. Better even than anything PMDG has brought put. An absolutely marvelous aircraft, and the shared cockpit facility is also terrific.

For those interested, I'll be retexturing this aircraft's cockpit to "bring it up to standards". The cockpit on this thing is really just dated, and it's a shame as the aircraft is amazing and great to fly. 

I plan on getting pictures from either the cockpit of an MD80 or an MD80 simulator, my father is in the airline business so this should be a piece of cake. 

If anybody wants to help out, shoot me a PM and we can talk!

Archived