ENNK Narvik preview - Seamless transition to FTX Norway

Hi, i'm pretty new to ORBX sceneries but as I fly in Norway 90% of the time I couldn't resist to buy the region and I have to say are indeed well spent money, also because, so far I blended them almost perfectly with Aerosoft ENZV, ENGM, ENBR, ENTC.

Now I see this beautiful shots from Narvik that is obviously on my wish list. 

As I see usually many airports follow the release of a ORBX region I am very courious to know if ORBX is planning to recreate more airports for Norway as well.

There are so many wonderful regional airports with challenging approaches and I'm sure all of the simmers would grab them as soon as available.

So please, how many are the chances ORBX will develop other norwegian airports?

Hi, i'm pretty new to ORBX sceneries but as I fly in Norway 90% of the time I couldn't resist to buy the region and I have to say are indeed well spent money, also because, so far I blended them almost perfectly with Aerosoft ENZV, ENGM, ENBR, ENTC.

Now I see this beautiful shots from Narvik that is obviously on my wish list.

As I see usually many airports follow the release of a ORBX region I am very courious to know if ORBX is planning to recreate more airports for Norway as well.

There are so many wonderful regional airports with challenging approaches and I'm sure all of the simmers would grab them as soon as available.

So please, how many are the chances ORBX will develop other norwegian airports?

Yes of course we will, as we do for every region. Tore has already done a lot of work on EBOO Bodo Airport which will follow Narvik.

The best chances of getting Norway airports done is to talk to local airport managers and gain permission to take ground level photos of all buildings and objects. That is always the hardest part to achieve remotely, so local Norwegians can assist us with that.

Yes of course we will, as we do for every region. Tore has already done a lot of work on EBOO Bodo Airport which will follow Narvik.

The best chances of getting Norway airports done is to talk to local airport managers and gain permission to take ground level photos of all buildings and objects. That is always the hardest part to achieve remotely, so local Norwegians can assist us with that.

oohhh man!!!  You just found a new long term customer!! Keep up the good work!

Do you mean ENBO?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived