yuHUd.jpg

RES = 2715x1527 / DSR = 2.00 77%

5MXvT.jpg

Redding

RES = 2103x1183 / DSR = 1.20 33%

kKBj1.jpg

RES = 2715x1527 / DSR = 2.00 77%

zLsuR.jpg

Decided to stick with 1.20 33% and see what I can do with it for now, certainly sharper detail with the higher resolution...No FPS hit on 1.20 33% but on 2.00 77% I lost approx 3 to 4 FPS in FSX DX10 FIxer

Quite interested in exploring DSR settings in my other Orbx regions now :)

I'm still playing with/setting up my DSR for FSX/DX10 - and may post some comparisons myself at some stage.

I don't think anyone has mentioned (yet) that your "V" screenshots are correspondingly larger/higher resolution. Even when reduced in size, back to (say) 1200px or 1350px wide the image will be slightly better as it has more information to do a better downsample in Photoshop.

Adam.

Perfect set of shots Shaun ::)

One question : What is DSR and where can i find it ?

Basically, it's a hardware upscaling/resampling function - rather similar to the already available SGSS.

I think there may be other topics kicking around, but I've been following this one: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/85724-dsr-for-kepler-now-working/

Much of the topic is now out of date, as the new desktop drivers now have all the DSR functions - so no kludging of mobile drivers necessary.

As soon as I've "tamed the beast" I'll think about putting up some comparisons of my own - along with some notes.

My [FSX] setup may be a little more involved than others as I'm running DX10 + Fixer.

Adam.

Basically, it's a hardware upscaling/resampling function - rather similar to the already available SGSS.

I think there may be other topics kicking around, but I've been following this one: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/85724-dsr-for-kepler-now-working/

Much of the topic is now out of date, as the new desktop drivers now have all the DSR functions - so no kludging of mobile drivers necessary.

As soon as I've "tamed the beast" I'll think about putting up some comparisons of my own - along with some notes.

My [FSX] setup may be a little more involved than others as I'm running DX10 + Fixer.

Adam.

Thank you very much Adam ,

Mike

Archived