Can't locate AYEO

bailout3

I can't locate AYEO in my global vector FSX. The AYEO or EMO is not in the FSX directory when I tried to implement a flight plan. I tried flying in the area of the Emo river but couldn't see anything. I downloaded the free EMO and installed but didn't re-install the latest library which I already have or is that necessary?(140927)

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Hi..

Checked out this thread as I was having the same problem..Still am. Tried to put in the correct code, but no joy. FSX isn't finding it. What I have noticed is that the AYEO-EMO mission., once downloaded and then I go to install, goes really quickly. Which suggests to me (rightly or wrongly  :mellow: ) that it might not be loading at all. I've installed PNG Holgermesh too. It does however, show up in FTX Central, but not in my FSX/ORBX folder... :wacko: I've updated my library too...I suspect it's gone AWOL from A to B..Any ideas please? Other than this, all else is well with your wonderful work.

Thanks

Raif

Hi mate,

Let's see if you do not purist, you can get there on the airfield of EMO.

Use this data:

S9° 7.34'

E148° 2.56'

Altitude: +2198

Heading: 224

After you familiarize yourself, you can do the puzzle fit, does it not?

Cheers,

PS: Ha ... See if you land during the day: that fire there does not illuminate anything! LoL

Hello Guys

Thanks for the replies.

Tim, no, I'm not using the payware AYPY Jacksons International package yet (sadly) This could be the problem? 

Voyager, thanks for your well explained reply. I notice that you have AYPY installed, I don't so I think this might explain the issue. Clearly, I may well of misunderstood the 'destructions'  :-[

Here's my FTX Central pic:

FTXGlobal.jpg

Hope this helps. Again, thanks for your time

Raif

Raif, mate,

in this case I think you need AYPY: EMO Mission is a complement to this airport.

As Tim said above, only with AYPY you will have access to the library that has the objects required to assemble EMO Mission.

Tim is one of the authors of this software!

Cheers, ;) 

Hi again Raif,

Emo Mission was released as a little thankyou for the folks who picked up the AYPY package and helped get our 'Pacific Island Experience' line of products off the ground

If you're looking for a 'Bushflyers Experience' the AYPY package https://www.fullterrain.com/product/ftxgaypy contains 1 x International HD airport, 10 x terrifying HD bushstrips, and around 20 x lightly enhanced regional airports spread out all across Papua New Guinea, tons of custom Papuan models and vegetation, lots of vector fixes and landclass correction, add on top of that the freeware PNG Holgermesh for crisp mountains and valleys, and the FTX AU AI pack for custom Papuan airliners and GA aircraft activity all across PNG........ and you got yourself a bushflyers paradise 8)

A top down look at the main INTL and the 10 x bushstrips (including the Emo Mission freebie)
IJlZB1R.jpg

The whole package area showing the outlying regionals
7d4rnni.jpg

Cheers!

(you can also manually add the Holgermesh and Emo-Mission via the 'Scenery Lbrary tool' in FSX, but be aware you will not see the full picture as most models and assets used in Emo come from the AYPY package)

Guys...

Thanks for your time and patience re: this..All is clear now DOH!! ::)  .I'll go for the AYPY package to complete the set...complete with the "10 x terrifying HD bushstrips,"  ;)  which sound interesting..the GE image looks good as well. I first need to get the FTX Global Base...After an upgrade..which I need as you can see from my specs below...This, happy to say is pending..

Great help and appreciated.

Cheers

Raif

Hi again Raif,

Emo Mission was released as a little thankyou for the folks who picked up the AYPY package and helped get our 'Pacific Island Experience' line of products off the ground

If you're looking for a 'Bushflyers Experience' the AYPY package https://www.fullterrain.com/product/ftxgaypy contains 1 x International HD airport, 10 x terrifying HD bushstrips, and around 20 x lightly enhanced regional airports spread out all across Papua New Guinea, tons of custom Papuan models and vegetation, lots of vector fixes and landclass correction, add on top of that the freeware PNG Holgermesh for crisp mountains and valleys, and the FTX AU AI pack for custom Papuan airliners and GA aircraft activity all across PNG........ and you got yourself a bushflyers paradise 8)

A top down look at the main INTL and the 10 x bushstrips (including the Emo Mission freebie)

IJlZB1R.jpg

The whole package area showing the outlying regionals

7d4rnni.jpg

Cheers!

(you can also manually add the Holgermesh and Emo-Mission via the 'Scenery Lbrary tool' in FSX, but be aware you will not see the full picture as most models and assets used in Emo come from the AYPY package)

I was not aware that the AU AI pack provided airliner and GA activity for PNG until I saw this post.  Thanks, Tim, for the info!  AYPY doesn't look deserted anymore, and I'm sure I'll find some GA in the area as well.

Stew

It sure does Stewart, also if you look closely we provided 3 options for the AI/statics at AYPY

1 - limited static aircraft for those running AI

2 - full static aircraft for those without AI

3 - and no statics at all

All the papuan static and AI aircraft are custom painted by myself and Graham

It sure does Stewart, also if you look closely we provided 3 options for the AI/statics at AYPY

1 - limited static aircraft for those running AI

2 - full static aircraft for those without AI

3 - and no statics at all

All the papuan static and AI aircraft are custom painted by myself and Graham

They all look great, Tim.  And I found quite a few AI wandering around the area--even found that abandoned airstrip in the bargain.  Great area!  and looking forward to your (pl.) next effort in the area.

Stew

Archived