How to change taxi lighting at addon airports?

B77X

I have many of your US airports like KJAC and PAKT. The problem is the taxi lights at night are all the same style. Blue raised edge lights and no centerline lights. I could be remembering this wrong but only PAKT has white centerline lights on taxiways. KMRY, KJAC, KBZN and others have only blue edge lights. Is there a plan to patch more realistic night lights at all airports, or am I mistaken and this is how they all look at night?

G'day David,

What you are remembering is correct - some airports do have centreline lights on the taxiways, whilst others (KJAC etc) only have edge blue lighting. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Are you sure they are that high up though? My wings can hit the blue lights, they stick up high right at the edge of the taxiways.

Alex beat me to - my understanding is that it is to be above the average snowfall, see this photo from KJAC for a nice reference point. That being said, the airport I am currently working on also has tall taxi lights, even though it is situated in an area that never receives snowfall - so there may be other exceptions to this rule too. 

Alex beat me to - my understanding is that it is to be above the average snowfall, see this photo from KJAC for a nice reference point. That being said, the airport I am currently working on also has tall taxi lights, even though it is situated in an area that never receives snowfall - so there may be other exceptions to this rule too. 

Less need to cut grass

Archived