How did the gap between Southern Alaska and Pacific Fjords happen?

akmatov

Notice: I am not being ugly, snarky or critical, just curious!  So there is no need to post responses telling me how great Orbx is, I already know and am deeply invested.

I have Pacific Fjords and will probably buy SAK in a few minutes and I notice a triangle of land between the two which is not included in either. Seems odd.  Was there a particular reason for this new unknown northern version of Area 51?  And not asking, lest I evoke the angry spirit of JV, but would be nice if the gap was filled in at some future time, unless ofc it is forbidden by the super secret Canadian secret Bureau of Secret UFO Projects.

I believe the reason for that is because FSAddons Tongass Fjords fits in there perfectly and there is no need to try and improve on it. :)

http://silvercloud-store.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29812

The only problem is that Tongass Fjords X is not yet compatible with Prepar3D ... so I have no way to fill this gap in my scenery.

Arwen

On reading up on Tongas FjordsX and Vancouver Plus you will find that there is no updates coming for P3d (from their forums).  On a good note however they have said to port the sceneries straight over to P3d and you will have no problems. I personally did this using the migration tool and all is ok in P3d V2. 

Otherwise you are in for an awfully long wait  ::)

Ken

I used EMT and installed it fine, just today in fact.

Just went for a spin around Sitka and it looked perfect, with great frame rates. Maybe it doesn't come with a P3D installer, but sure seems to work fine with EMT.

Exact same experience here as Ripcord.  Another nice toy for your list William!

Archived