Taifun around Northern California

Chunk

Very nice! I've recently bought the Taifun and I have to say I was surprised by the depth of the modelling. I am still getting splodges of oil being thrown onto to screen followed by it proceeding to kill me. I SHALL overcome though, as soon as I've figured out the whirling mess that is the prop pitch thingy!

A couple of things did get under my skin though. First was the prop animations (I've sorted those out) and the fact that every cockpit has the same registration on the panel.(sorted those out too!)

Back to topic, Nice set of screenies Chunk. thumbsup2.gif

A couple of things did get under my skin though. First was the prop animations (I've sorted those out) and the fact that every cockpit has the same registration on the panel.(sorted those out too!)

Thanks for the compliments Ron. I have to ask how you got the prop animations sorted. It's a real immersion killer.

Thanks for the compliments Ron. I have to ask how you got the prop animations sorted. It's a real immersion killer.

Chunk, click on the Mediafile thing in my signature and go to Miscellany of Flight things. In there are a couple of Bf108 files. I'll add that the props aren't completely to my satisfaction but they're not so intrusive now.

Archived