D0S

This thread is dedicated to Dolf- who PM'ed me after I posted a cheeky request in another thread saying it would be great to see a New Zealand repaint for the Carenado Saratoga. Just over a week later, and another PM shows up in my inbox with a download link for ZK-ZIG from Golden Bay Air!

I'm really pleased to be part of a community where this sort of thing is possible. Many many thanks to you Dolf for taking time to create this for us. He mentions to me that the repaint is still a work in progress, but to my eyes it looks perfect just the way it is. Here are some screenshots of it's first outing out the paint shop, on a local early morning leg from Golden Bay's home base at Takaka (NZTK), around the coast to Nelson (NZNS).

YTwdmiv.jpg

IQknkSg.jpg

YEbhAEy.jpg

cdi1P1u.jpg

kcsHDfd.jpg

12twLXh.jpg

httmxTe.jpg

FY03xuu.jpg

uDKeuTP.jpg

BRQyOSs.jpg

XhI5WK8.jpg

55WXQoL.jpg

I expect this will be uploaded shortly for everyone to share! :)

This thread is dedicated to Dolf- who PM'ed me after I posted a cheeky request in another thread saying it would be great to see a New Zealand repaint for the Carenado Saratoga. Just over a week later, and another PM shows up in my inbox with a download link for ZK-ZIG from Golden Bay Air!

I'm really pleased to be part of a community where this sort of thing is possible. Many many thanks to you Dolf for taking time to create this for us. He mentions to me that the repaint is still a work in progress, but to my eyes it looks perfect just the way it is. Here are some screenshots of it's first outing out the paint shop, on a local early morning leg from Golden Bay's home base at Takaka (NZTK), around the coast to Nelson (NZNS).

I expect this will be uploaded shortly for everyone to share! :)

Many thanks for the kind words Andy, glad you like it in the first place and I will upload it when it's finnished and let you all know. Tried to do my best here to make it as close as possible, already made some improvements and I'm not such a great painter like some guys here but I like doing it from time to time.

Here are some of mine at testflights, and testing something else too in the mean time  ;) 

Y1TS7.jpg

qvPhE.jpg

DIKcU.jpg

RyhtA.jpg

lqkO.jpg

w5XUO.jpg

G4XE2.jpg

Your screenshots are equally as impressive as your paintwork Dolph- the stratocumulus cloud looks really cool. REX powered is it?

When REAL NZ update their photoreal Wellington next month, the triangle of Takaka, Nelson and the capital will make for an excellent VFR playground for -ZIG!

Archived