A few from around Southampton - EGHI

Blackrat

Just a few from around the Southampton area using the new triple installer in P3D2.3.

This is one of my favourites as I don't live too far away. All I need now is Bournemouth and I'll be happy as Larry (who is Larry anyway?).

Starting off amongst the big boys.

jMxSc.jpg

The short trek to the runway.

b9fCO.jpg

Come on now, let's have a bit of centre line pride here.

AmcSo.jpg

I knew British Rail were hiding all there trains somewhere...

hvzW.jpg

Some of the buildings need a roofing contractor to tidy things up a bit.

USfCp.jpg

M27 is quiet.

o6ID0.jpg

OK enough fun for now, back home.

QbZBl.jpg

I've found a baggage handler, and the bags are all in one piece...

5yuYN.jpg

Thank you Orbx for a great airport.

Thank you LM for a great sim update.

Wow... its like a whole new experience with the P3D 2.3.

Your shots look amazing, really enjoyed viewing these :)

Completely blown away by your set of shots Mick! Outstanding!

Also it takes a real man to criticize his own taxiing skills! :D

Bravo!

O0  

Really very good set of shots for this update. I like your good mood! Your shots are great: good contrast and striking colors!

Stunning shots Mick.

cheers

Iain

Dazzling set of shots Mick!!

Awesome set of shots Mick , keep them coming mate !! .

Cheers

Brad

Thanks for the comments guys, it's always good to get a few reasonable ones occasionally. I probably delete about 90% of the 'V' key shots I do to save embarrassment. :)

Hi guys, Great set of screen shots! 

I live very close to EGHI and must admit whilst very impressed with this product - I have bought the majestic Q400 just to fly out of here - I am a little disappointed by the omission of the multi-storey car park just outside of the train station and left - it stands out as it is six storeys high and has bright green and blue markings on the roof parking spaces! It's a great spot to watch airport activity from too btw!

I was hoping the V1.10 would address this - please don't flame me for the criticism, it's truly a great package, but could have been a little better - you can go to Google streetview and see just how imposing it is over the airport for yourself (it has been in situ for over 2 years now....)

All the Best

Dave W

Hi guys, Great set of screen shots! 

I live very close to EGHI and must admit whilst very impressed with this product - I have bought the majestic Q400 just to fly out of here - I am a little disappointed by the omission of the multi-storey car park just outside of the train station and left - it stands out as it is six storeys high and has bright green and blue markings on the roof parking spaces! It's a great spot to watch airport activity from too btw!

I was hoping the V1.10 would address this - please don't flame me for the criticism, it's truly a great package, but could have been a little better - you can go to Google streetview and see just how imposing it is over the airport for yourself (it has been in situ for over 2 years now....)

All the Best

Dave W

Hi Smegtastic

EGHI was released in September 2013 and the data used must have been older than when they started the project so I don't think 'blame' can be assigned to the development team.

I know they have their hands full just keeping us fanatics supplied with new triple installers, new regions and new airports.

I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.

That little error aside, good innit.

Archived