Weird mesh(?) issue with 11S parking area

Perk

I've got a weird issue with Sekiu.  There are two "fissures" in the parking area that appear to be glassed over (ie you can taxi/park over them just fine).  One of them appears to have a Cub at the bottom of it:

n7Tiqec.jpg6Ot8HdE.jpg

I thought it might be the "Victoria+ Lite" as described here, but I've tried disabling that scenery, and the issue is still there.

It also might be something with the FSGenesis mesh, which I guess is installed into the default scenery directory...  don't know how to test that.

I also have Ultimate Traffic 2 installed - is it possible it's set AI aircraft on the field at a very low elevation?

Anyway, I've tried reinstalling the Orbx Libraries, does anyone have any suggestions?  Not really a game breaking issue, just weird.

Cheers,

Perk

• 10 months later...

I changed to 5m mesh and still have the trench behind the parking spots.  I am now using FSX-SE, could this be the issue.  Other than this the airport looks great and as long as I stop before the trench starts I am ok.  I was just wondering if there was another solution.  Also 11S does not show up on the FTX Vector Airport Elevation Corrections lists.

Mike

Archived