Another new plaything

Dooga

That is one of my most favorite aircraft these days. I have found a bunch of paints for it including a couple of good Canadian ones.

The Legacy is fast, pretty well aerobatic, has great instrumentation, and the sound set is top notch. A little frame intensive but not bad at all.

Thanks for the great shots,

Tom Wunder

That is one of my most favorite aircraft these days. I have found a bunch of paints for it including a couple of good Canadian ones.

The Legacy is fast, pretty well aerobatic, has great instrumentation, and the sound set is top notch. A little frame intensive but not bad at all.

Thanks for the great shots,

Tom Wunder

It's also 50% off at the moment ;-)

Agree, this has to be one of the best planes for exploring scenery - excellent visibility, extremely fast, small enough to get in and out of most airfields.

What's a good source for paints for this one?

The AVSIM Libraries are a good source. They also have a Red interior with white belts & trim that I have been able to work into several paints that had flawed cockpits. "C-GAMS" was a nice Canadian one I recall.

Also I got a link on this forum that gave me two great ones. I don't recall the guy's name but look for "Benton Flying Club" or other Redding shots from a couple of weeks ago. He gave me a link for the BFC one and at that site I also found a great "Green Wave" Legacy paint.

Outstanding aircraft. :)

Have loads of fun with it,

Tom Wunder

Also Mr. Dooga,

When going into those shorter fields keep a close watch on the stall speed and keep a little extra power on until you are ready to touch down. As great as this bird is it does have a very thin line between flying & falling... not real forgiving in that regard. But then that is part of what makes it so much fun along with the great sounds you get if you touch a bit too hard. It will let you know about it!  LOL

I hope you get as much enjoyment out of her as I do,

Tom Wunder

Archived