NorCal Dreaming In P3DV2.1 Flying.

FSRobert

I flew around Northern California for over three hours and all went very well with no OOM or stutters or anything else negitive...it just worked using P3DV2.1

In use is  REX4 Texture Driect, FTX Global, FTX Global mesh all the Orbx GA airports for FTX Global, the latest Orbx libs, EZdok and  even FSAddon Tongass which works perfectly... just waiting for WeatherDirect   smile.png 

I used  the video recorder inside P3DV2.1 and captured some video which worked ok, I did have some sound issues on play-back but all in all it worked. I still miss in a big way FSRecorder for P3DV2.1, but hard to have everything I guess. 

Here is the video, hope you find some parts to enjoy. --------> http://vimeo.com/87599436

z1jz.jpg

kb43.jpg

v7zt.jpg

q0gc.jpg

ieu8.jpg

Thanks guys for the positive word and Brad my fingers are corssed with FSRecorder and P3Dv2.

Mr. John B. I to enjoy the extra scenery in NCA and a campfife was a pleasent surprize. I can think a few more fun sceneries within NCA are to be discovered. My only problem is I can not remember where that campfire was.  :wacko:

Archived