Canberra PR9 over Larnaca aiport (Cyprus)

mikee

Just bought Just Flight's Canberra PR9 and took a flight from Akrotiri (British Air Force Base --based in Cyprus) to Larnaca airport!

sBdfD.jpg

lT2B.jpg

Perfect match with Aerosoft's Larnaca airport X and FTX Global and FTX Vectors!

3ipqC.jpg

fI4Uj.jpg

xY6OG.jpg

Let's wake up the Air Traffic controllers! (I used to work in the tower for more than 6 years).

DwUSa.jpg

aGI2Z.jpg

KVr9a.jpg

ywvW7.jpg

7SLXn.jpg

Thanks for looking ::)

Great shots Mike and a great location indeed!

Thank You very much for sharing!

One question though:

Let's wake up the Air Traffic controllers! (I used to work in the tower for more than 6 years).

What are the people doing there all day long if they need to be woken up? ;):lol:

Fantastic shots Mike , do not have too much fun in your new bird . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Really great shots Mike, love the effects...

Is this bird worth buying? has it got a food flight model and vc?

Beautiful shots of the scenery and the bird Mike.

Very cool shots. I'm also interested in your opinion about the flight model and the VC.

Cracking set these Mike.

cheers

Iain

Oh my! Great pics Mike - great location.

Beautiful set

Some pretty cool shots here!

Very nice!

Great shots Mike and a great location indeed!

Thank You very much for sharing!

One question though:

What are the people doing there all day long if they need to be woken up? ;):lol:

Thank you all very much for your nice comments!!!

Shaun and Gunter  ,  It is an excellent plane to fly and handle , well worth the money!  It has a very nice VC and almost all of the switches are working . Also on the upper left corner there is a small arrow, if you press it you get easy access to the cockpit (lights , instruments, engines , gps...etc). Great on frames as well.

Christoph , i am glad that you like the shots , thank you very much, i enjoyed your joke!!! Of course they are not sleeping ,  i should have said lets buzz the tower 8)

Great shots, glad you are enjoying the Canberra, I bought it too and it really is a great aircraft.

Is this bird worth buying? has it got a food flight model and vc?

In my opinion, I would say that both the flight model and VC are very good. VC textures are excellent, and it has lots of clickable switches.

(I posted some shots of the VC here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74132-my-new-toy-canberra-pr9/)

Archived