POLL: Should Orbx add a VECTOR control panel?

Should VECTOR have a control panel? (Poll)  

450 members have voted

1. 1. Should Orbx add a simple control panel for VECTOR?

And don't forget ability to set the skirting widths in this most appreciated tool from those of us moaning about it, please!

Sorry, I had to seize the opportunity since you're in the giving mood ;)  ... or because I'm lazy and it's a pain to have to edit all those entries.

I voted yes and I concur with Rob.

Harry

Voted YES because the product can then be evolved without compromise or caution in trying to achieve a happy medium for all. It can then be developed freely without worrying about so many different opinions and preferences, yet still achieve its maximum potential with much more ease and sensible limitation which the developers are in the best position to judge. Don't think I want to uncheck anything if performance allows and so am happy that I can use all types of real roads when flying and navigating VFR. Good idea and thank you. This should cater for all types of users now. I bought Vector in the holidays and I maintain I personally have no complaints or problems with the Vector product itself, for my use, and am indeed looking forward to installing it along with version 1.1. Good job!

Cheers,

Sid

Archived