Man am I glad when that sale is over... ;)

Dooga

Hi,

Well, .. I had no Orbx Products until today, .. and thus far have felt the pinch to the tune of AUD 242.00, .. and you can multiply that by ~10 for ZAR!! (crummy exchange rate) :blink: .. not too mention blowing my Internet cap for Jan. :wacko:  .. still got some downloading to do.

.. so, it's bread and water for the month (sorry kids  :P   .. don't blame me .. it's the Orbx Sale .. and there are just so many tempting goodies .. ::) )

Anyhoo, .. there's a few more Airports that I wanna add, .. but, have had to xfer some more funds into my CC. which takes 24 hrs to become available.  :wacko:

The sale ends, .. I assume 23:59:59, .. on the 2nd of Jan, .. but, what timezone does that refer to? Oz time, .. or UTC?

Thanks .. :smile:

Cheers

Tom 

I agree! Before the sale I had three NA Regions and two airports...the sig says it all.....now I have to install.  And then is it a clean install, a new drive semi clean install or......  Thanks ORBX and FSS.....with the senior discount, this was way over the top!

Spent a pile of money on the sale and stuff not on sale....................money well spent I would say..................unfortunately my Wife says otherwise.......................JV, if my Wife kicks me out do you mind if I stay with you, this is kind of your fault after all...........Lol

Archived