Death Valley - FTXG

BradB

I have not been to the Death Valley in the sim for ages Brad, but as Your superb screenshots here do this most unique landscape greatest justice, i am now kindly remindet, that i really have to go there flying again!

Thank You very much for sharing!

Real fantastic shots - and i will now also check out the video in full length!

I have not been to the Death Valley in the sim for ages Brad, but as Your superb screenshots here do this most unique landscape greatest justice, i am now kindly remindet, that i really have to go there flying again!

During July and August most of the visitor's to Death Valley come from Germany , France and the United Kingdom . Some like it Hot !! . >:D >:D

Brad

During July and August most of the visitor's to Death Valley come from Germany , France and the United Kingdom . Some like it Hot !! . >:D >:D

Brad

Great shots my friend. I don't know if they like it hot, but in July and August, there are summer holidays in Germany

Nicely done!

Real fantastic shots Brad!!! :)

Nice shots

nice shots !

But does Death Valley only come from FTXG ?

Didn't you use this extension : http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/525-ozx-death-valley-plus-holgermesh/  ?

Great shots my friend. I don't know if they like it hot, but in July and August, there are summer holidays in Germany

I guess in summer Furnace Creek airport bears its name very well. Surprising set, as you also have to dig for another mesh, plus FTXG, plus that nice Gulf livery and the colour tones in the light. Great combination here.

Super shot Brad, very nice lighting in these shots.!!!!!

Fantastic set of shots my friend.

cheers

Iain

Great Shots!   AAA+++  Always enjoy the videos

Thanks for the kind comments and have a great weekend .

Brad

Archived