Twotter from Akureyri to kerlingarfjöll mountain range

GroovyMotion

My Iceland journey contiunues...I left Akureyri and went south to the kerlingarfjöll mountain range, which is roughly 125 miles north east of Reykjavik.

I knew I would be in bad trouble when I saw winds at 30kts and 50kts at 8000fts! :wacko:

WOPMg.jpg

My Twotter is blown like it's a leaf!

L4qhe.jpg

Yup...struggling in the cockpit! Not recommended after a big steak dinner!

RPd1w.jpg

Finally it's calm...time to clean the cockpit ;)

Rzp1t.jpg

LF8y.jpg

Nice clouds and some nasty ones

2BL6Z.jpg

Again...love my latest REX cloud textures! :)

kRjWq.jpg

Another shot of clouds

I9gRz.jpg

And finally the kerlingarfjöll mountain range!

Well it looks like your up and flying again Jean-Francois after your soggy landing a couple a days ago . Fantastic shots of Iceland and their very

changeable weather conditions.

Cheers

Brad

As with all the other sets you made, I love the lighting and the realism of the captures, loaded with precise details. Glad you could put it on autopilot and clean the cockpit!!

Thanks! I try...I love tweaking REX :)

Great set Jean-Francois.

Fantastic scenery and weather.

However with weather like that I would have preferred to stay somewhere warm with Brad' s Black Rabbit >:D .

lol me too...and I had a hard time finding the mountain, had to follow the GPS because at 10k fts I could only see white all around! :wacko:

Well it looks like your up and flying again Jean-Francois after your soggy landing a couple a days ago . Fantastic shots of Iceland and their very

changeable weather conditions.

Cheers

Brad

Thanks! Actually, I tried taking off from the same airport and the bug was still there...the a/c sits below the tarmac lol

Archived