A special message

Capnsully

No screenshots this time, just a heartfelt message.

Thanks for the comments on my screenies, they mean a lot as I have been very quiet for ages due to my depression that I've been battling for months. So to get such welcoming messages is very special to me. More than you may realise.

Thanks to JV and the mods for making this such a safe and friendly forum, with lots of folks from around the world.

My real message here is to congratulate the Orbx and SIM720 teams for their efforts and describe an amazing flight I recently completed, from Shoreham to Elstree UK. Just wonderful English countryside with perfectly placed tree lined laneways. The 2 airports recreated to superb levels of detail and blended so well with the countryside.

I do dabble with scenery development myself and can tell you that these guys are true pros working to ridiculously high standards. Heck, I am really stuck at producing and positioning good ground polys, so these guys are bloody geniuses.

So congrats to all and keep up the good work. It's really well appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing some screenies from your flights again, Simmo!

And thanks for your VFR objects around Melbourne, mate! The amazing Orbx-airports are the one thing - but user-generated content like yours is the icing on the cake...

Cheers

Mallard

Hope that your personal situation has settled a bit and is now, as to use aviation terms, on an ascending slope. Orbx certainly adds to the quality of life, the brain making no difference between the real and the virtual, giving everyone strong feelings of satisfaction. I'm glad we can all enjoy the work of those professionals.

Hi Simmo!

Take good care and i really hope as well, that Your personal situation is improving continuously!

Besides that: Keep Your screenshot and sceneries comming!

Looking very much forward to it all!

And in between keep on enjoying full to fly around the sim above and around all these great sceneries out there and available already!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived