NEW YORK + DX10 on I73930 @4.8GHz and NvidiaTitan

Aeroflux

Yes guys this is indeed NY City X by Drzewiecki Design. I have spent a lot of time and cash to get things looking and working as they are now, sadly frames are not what I would like in NY, however in rural areas I hit 60FPS and great smoothness with all maxed up! The aircraft is the new Tomahawk form Alabeo!

Hi Rod,

this is probably NY city X 2013 by Drzewiecki Design, look here : http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodNYCity_X.htm

Nice set, it seems it is compatible with Global ;)

Yes guys this is indeed NY City X by Drzewiecki Design. I have spent a lot of time and cash to get things looking and working as they are now, sadly frames are not what I would like in NY, however in rural areas I hit 60FPS and great smoothness with all maxed up! The aircraft is the new Tomahawk form Alabeo!

Thanks guys.....Again great pics.  I'm headin' to their website right now.  Will have to check out the Tomahawk from Alabeo too.

Rod

have spent too much...problem is I am still not happy how FSX performs will all the addons...want better FPS! ;D

The great scenery makes it easy to capture such nice shots. Anyway, nicely done.

Spirit

PS: What FPS would you like to achieve and what can you get now?

have spent too much...problem is I am still not happy how FSX performs will all the addons...want better FPS! ;D

I hope that your investment will pay out once P3D 2.0 comes out and really makes use of the power of your Titan-GPU!

FSX unfortunately does not make much use of it...

BTW: Impressing pictures!

Archived