Christmas

cyberpilot

With Christmas less than a fortnight away I would like to wish JV and his team seasons greetings and heartfelt thanks for their magnificent contribution to flight simming.

Their skill, ingenuity and enterprise have turned FSX on its head and made FTX the pre-eminent addon.

Long may they continue to give the rest of us armchair pilots such pleasure.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank them for these forums which are a wonderful repository of information, assistance, encouragement, humour, conviviality and occasional p*** taking.

In contrast to other forums there is no mean spiritedness or bitchiness, let alone any flame wars.

That says a lot about JV and the moderators, not to mention the very many good folk who use them.

In short, FTX has fostered a great product and an equally great community.

It's great to be part of it.

Frank

Thanks Frank, nice sentiments and thoughts.

We will be putting up some Xmas decorations on the forums next week ;)

Het zelfde toegewenst John en team goede kerstdagen en bedankt voor de zeer mooie add ons.

Ps. Maak je niet te druk kwaliteit verkoopt toch wel ;-)

Ps. Je kan eens met me praten over ontwikkeling van Europa en dit te versnellen...

Yep, me too.  Merry Christmas everyone and a bigger world in which to fly in next year.    (english is my language - Im just wondering what Awf is up to when he's  "ontwickkeling "-  sounds naughtie but not illegal.                    

May I add to this by wishing JV and the team all the best for the Xmas break and a very prosperous New Year. Look forward to the surprises that you guys at Orbx will bring us in 2009

Cheers lads, and have a bevvie on me!!

To JV, Jay and all of the Team a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. I have very little to say in the Forums, but for several years hardly a day goes by that I do not visit, so I guess that says how important I hold this place.

Merry Christmas to all.

Cheers,

John W

AU Blue:  6065    AU Gold:  6065  AU YMML:  10811  AU YPJT 13721

AU Green:  12237  AU Red:  13383  AU YSCH:  13174  AU YWVA 17449

Posted Image      Posted Image

Posted Image

A Christmas without all you guys would be absolutely unthinkable.

2008 has been a very memorable year for us flightsimmers, and 2009 has even more promise.

Compliments of the season to you all - it's the "team" that gives the hobby the vibrant life that it currently enjoys.

Cheers

Archived