ok,going to get all your stuff :D

derfsxpilot

Hi,

I´m so amazed by your ftx global, I will buy all of your fat regions too :)

So in the following order I will purchase: Australia, US, UK

When I got them on my hdd, is there anything special about the installation e.g. order ?

Btw: I have FTXG installed

cheers

Sebastian 

ok stuff downloaded, I got now AUS and NA PN/PF/NRM/CRM.  Will wait with EU till theres more freeware available :)

So I have Global installed atm, do I have to switch something in FTX Central now ? Or will I just go ahead and install my downloaded stuff ?

All the patches of the support site I have also to install I guess, or are the download files patched to current state ?

Thx for your help

Sebastian

Nicht so ungeduldig.....

Sebastian, you start with one of the region and right after that all the patches for this relevant region.

After that the next region and the patches and so on....

The last thing you need to do is to install the last Obrxlib..130723..and then off you go.

BTW, I would go for FTX Europe as well, its definitely worth it.......

Oh dear... looks like another poor sod has been bitten :D

You are right......they get us all......

Nicht so ungeduldig.....

Sebastian, you start with one of the region and right after that all the patches for this relevant region.

After that the next region and the patches and so on....

The last thing you need to do is to install the last Obrxlib..130723..and then off you go.

BTW, I would go for FTX Europe as well, its definitely worth it.......

You are right......they get us all......

ok so when I´m finished installing AU I don´t have to switch to default to install PNW ? Did I get this right ?

Rest I got... Sry I´m a little bit nervous, don´t want to f*** up anything cause I installed my whole system 3 days ago and fsx runs buttersmooth atm :) 

and thx for your help !

Before you are installing a region, switch to default! When you install a patch switch to the region the patch belongs to!!!

And, install everything as Administrator! Its very important esp. Win7 and 8

Before you are installing a region, switch to default! When you install a patch switch to the region the patch belongs to!!!

And, install everything as Administrator! Its very important esp. Win7 and 8

Can´t switch to default, I have only Global installed 

WOW WOW WOW WOW !!! installation progress went fine, took me about 2 hours. I´m completely blown away ! Flying in AU for 3 hours now, can´t stop :D  I have no Idea how I should explore all of this fantastic scenery in Australia, let alone PNW :D

Downloaded the freeware airports for AU allready.

So still a question though. The PNW freeware airports. It says that when I install airport I have to run the patch again. Is this still right ? And when running the patch again, do I need to reinstall the libs ?

Thx in advance 

Sebastian

Lifetime costumer for sure ! ! ! 

WOW WOW WOW WOW !!! installation progress went fine, took me about 2 hours. I´m completely blown away ! Flying in AU for 3 hours now, can´t stop :D  I have no Idea how I should explore all of this fantastic scenery in Australia, let alone PNW :D

Downloaded the freeware airports for AU allready.

So still a question though. The PNW freeware airports. It says that when I install airport I have to run the patch again. Is this still right ? And when running the patch again, do I need to reinstall the libs ?

Thx in advance 

Sebastian

Lifetime costumer for sure ! ! ! 

Hi Sebastian, take a look here for more freeware airports: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1825-ozx-au-complete-ozx-na-complete-ozx-libraries/

Peter

Congratulations Sebastian! I ended up buying 8 sceneries of Orbx while waiting for FTXG. I would've bought everything if they'd waited another month or so :)

By the way, if you want to explore all those NA regions you bought, there's a Virtual Airline focused to flying on these areas. We're using Orbx NA sceneries as base. Our motto is low&slow (no heavies) and have fun.

Take a look at here,

http://virtualairlogistics.org/

Archived